[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

File: 8778789978978.png (7KB, 664x453px) Image search: [Google]
8778789978978.png
7KB, 664x453px
-
>>
File: NuMale-graphic.jpg (427KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NuMale-graphic.jpg
427KB, 1050x1080px
t.
>>
File: image.png (200KB, 477x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
200KB, 477x449px
>>73808216
>>
>>73808216
I still listen to NIN but that's it.
>>
15, but I was a late bloomer.
>>
Important reminder:

Metal is the worst genre of music ever. It's not necessarily even the music that makes this the case though, but the people who are into metal.

Metal guitarists and fans are greasy, disgusting, female repellent, untalented, wastes of space. Every single one of them is a cunt.

>Stereotypical "metal head" look.
>Greasy hair
>Muh PRS or another ugly as fuck guitar
>Muh super fast licks and taps for no reason that sound like shit
>Muh same old stupid metal sounding playing

Every single one of you retards is unoriginal, inauthentic, and just fucking embarrassing. All of your music sounds the same, utter garbage. You all dress the same, look the same, have the same haircut, play the same music, play the same licks, even play the same fucking guitars and move in the same ways.

You helped to kill guitar music.
Non-musicians think "guitar" is the aforementioned because of you dumb fucks, and the worst part is... Your fucking music sounds like shit. So it was all for nothing!

I hate every single one of you.
>>
Is it okay if I have dumped out all of my numale metal and only listen to classic thrash and death? Or are you guys not manly enough for that?
>>
>>73808425
Calm down there, Christgau. It's only rock-and-roll.
>>
File: se_245_2017_straight.png (311KB, 1064x363px) Image search: [Google]
se_245_2017_straight.png
311KB, 1064x363px
>>73808425
This guitar looks nice, doesn't it?
Also who would doublecut a Gibson-looking guitar ever? I had to wade through a bunch of ugly shit to find this model.
>>
>>73808448
Metal today is the opposite of rock and roll.
It's victims of bullying and other greasy fucks, wearing a costume, playing the same music and just being same old same old
>>
>>73808471
Les Paul shapes are fucking disgusting
>>
>>73808488
I can safely bet that 95% of metal musicians would beat you in a fistfight
>>
File: memed.jpg (47KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
memed.jpg
47KB, 600x514px
>>73808425
Here's a (You) ;)
>>
>>73808515
Yeah sure thing faggot
>>
File: 1480457976449.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480457976449.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
>>73808525
>Yeah sure thing faggot
>>
>>73808216
When brutal death metal or that slam shit became a thing.
>>
>>73808529
Why do you have pictures of beta males saved on your pc?
>>
I find that the only guys that absolutely hate metal irl are either old guys or numales that like either indie rock or hip hop. I don't really understand why, but whatever.
>>
>>73808553
How am I going to mock your kind if not by showing what you look like?
Truth is I could also laugh at your taste in music but it would be less funny and too obvious
>>
16-17. Will pop in every now in then for some colors or SOAD. Most of that music is a heap of flaming dog shit
>>
>>73808216
14. Then I picked it back up again at 19 when I properly discovered black metal.
>>
>>73808425
I saw this pasta on /metal/ too
>>
>>73808216
I never started.
>>
>>73808557
Are you baiting?
The majority of non-musicians hate metal, because it sounds like shit, and looks like heated dogshit.

Musicians hate metal because they make non-musicians get the wrong impression of guitar.

Metal fags are long haired, grease ridden freaks who can't make good music so instead they decided to play fast and make silly faces

Fuck any cunt like this
Type in "Metal guitarist" on YouTube and you'll see exactly what I mean
>>
>>73808557
>I find that the only guys that absolutely hate metal irl are either old guys
of course the founding fathers of metal like Halford and Ozzy are old guys now lyl
>>
>>73808288
very accurate picture:
metal heads actually have hair and are not balding
people who hate metal are, on all levels except physical, niggers.
>>
>>73808570
I look nothing like that though mate... but you do, don't you?

And you don't know my music taste, but I know yours...

>>73808578
Not pasta, I wrote it
>>
>>73808409
retard
>>
File: 1498251321625.png (11KB, 393x314px) Image search: [Google]
1498251321625.png
11KB, 393x314px
>>73808582
I bet your favorite bands are Radiohead, Death Grips, Animal Collective and My Bloody Valentine
>>
I'm listening to Ride The Lightning now and there's nothing you can do about it, OP.
>>
>>73808609
I dislike all of those mentioned
Try harder though
>>
>>73808617
Who are your favorite artists then
>>
>>73808594
Post pic of yourself or you're lying.
>>
>>73808557
I only like early metal when it was more blues-based.
>>
>>73808627
Pointless to say at this stage, you'd only shit on them anyway.
>>73808639
I don't care what you think about anything
>>
>>73808557
>>73808570
*silently triggered and upset, passive aggressive seething an butthurt*
>>
>>73808670
>Pointless to say at this stage, you'd only shit on them anyway.
It's like you already know you listen to garbage
Considering your blind and clueless hatred towards metal it shouldn't surprise me though
>>
>>73808582
You focus way too much on outside appearance for me to take you seriously. Or do you think musicians are sytlish in general?
>musicians hate metal
Then why do so many play it? Are you serious?
Why do you have the need to make the thing that you don't like inferior in such tepid ways?
>metal is just play fast hur dur
I mean yeah haven't you heard about those fast doom metal bands or stoner metal or or or etc
Low tier bait to be honest.
>>73808678
You don't see me missing d's from butthurt though
>>73808644
This why I like slower stuff more nowadays, I think acutally growing older plays a role.
>>
>>73808680
>blind and clueless hatred
Any signs of distaste with metal are signs of a clear and thoughtful mind on the right track, metal is mental poison, but you would disagree, being infected and all
>>
>>73808609
there is nothing wrong with Death Grips and MBV and like four Radiohead albums
>>
File: violence isn't right.jpg (48KB, 638x960px) Image search: [Google]
violence isn't right.jpg
48KB, 638x960px
>>73808216
Around 17
>>
>>73808499
Oh so that's how it is.
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>73808696
>Then why do so many play it? Are you serious?
Because there are a lot of fucking morons. Are you stupid? It's like saying Beyonce or someone is good because she has a lot of fans. Fuck off, you low IQ cunt.

>You focus way too much on outside appearance
...Coming from a metal head... Jesus Christ!
I bet I can describe how you look to near perfection, you fucking weak willed follower. Go take a shower. You'll never create good music
>>
>>73808696
>Then why do so many play it? Are you serious?
So many clueless shitters
>>
>>73808696
>This why I like slower stuff more nowadays, I think acutally growing older plays a role.
That's just because you're not a hormonally stressed angry 15 year old anymore.
>>
>>73808739
You are way too angry like I said. Also nice assumption in me being a metalhead but no, while I do enjoy metal I listen to other shit too, I ain't that narrow minded, like you.
also
>elipses
>the need to curse every second sentence
>no arguements aside from kiddy insults
>go take a shower
>weak willed follower
I mean, when I was a kid, I tried to pull shit like this too but at least I had the decency to have a more varied vocabulary aside from meme phrases and shit.
Bet you nigga don't own a pet sounds copy too.
>>
Metal is just a more commercial version of punk with big guitars, but the ideas and message are similar.
>>
>>73808903
This is actually correct for nowadays metal trends but metal is a bit older than punk, I think.
Thrash is exactly what you described though(and by proxy, death).
>>
>>73808788
>Angry
>Because I said bad word on the net
Just how sensitive are you?

Take a bath and then learn how to create good music, you waste of air
>>
There's no such thing as legitimate/illegitimate music. If you go around telling people their music taste is illegitimate, it means you haven't listened to things outside your bubble and you NEED to so you can justify YOUR taste.
>>
>>73808968
You don't say "a bad word". You make sentences were you repeat yourself constantly. I mean "take a bath"? Really?
>then learn how to make good music
I already do, so me yours, and let's compare :)
>>
>>73808923
>>73808903
Like, you could listen to Megadeth and any 80s punk band and find the same general ideas expressed, it's just that the former had the big riffs and arena rock production that made it more accessible to the masses.
>>
>>73809046
I don't care faggot, this is the internet
You'll never make anything worthwhile
>>
File: harley -_-.jpg (37KB, 260x285px) Image search: [Google]
harley -_-.jpg
37KB, 260x285px
>>73809069
You will never come up with a clever insult, kiddo.
>>
>>73809091
>Anime cartoon
>Grown man
Fucking hell, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>73808923
Black Sabbath were the founders of metal however their sound and ideas were more rooted in the hippie era. Metal wasn't really "defined" until Judas Priest who adopted punk speed and aggression and also the whole leather and spikes look.
>>
>>73809124
>anime cartoon
It is just a reaction image, calm yourself mate.
Also where are your fullstops? Taking a....bath?lamo!
>>
>>73809124
>arguing on an image board
>grown man
Fucking hell, you can't make this shit up
>>
>>73808227
>using the shooped sam hyde version

good job
>>
>nu-males think they are too cool for metal while constantly discussing hip hop
>>
>>73809155
It was transitional. Sabbath were still hippified and psych rock in a lot of ways but their darker sound was predicting a move away from 60s optimism.
>>
Imagine having your testosterone plummet so much in your 20s that you stop listening to metal.

The correct god-tier progression in your 20s is to expand your taste to listen to more than just metal but to keep listening to good metal because you're not a low-T nu-male.
>>
Imagine having your testosterone plummet so much in your 20s that you stop listening to metal.

The correct god-tier progression in your 20s is to expand your taste to listen to more than just metal but to keep listening to good metal because you're not a low-T nu-male.
>>
ITT: Nu-males who listened to Linkin park and disturbed in middle school and think they grew out of metal

You were never really into metal to begin with
>>
I grew out of metal about five hours ago
>>
I never started listening to metal on a regular basis but this whole metal vs non-metal listeners thing is retarded.
>>
File: 1483392368695.jpg (14KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1483392368695.jpg
14KB, 228x228px
>/mu/ doesn't realize that girls LOVE metal
>normal looking girls too
>imagine being an indie hipster cuck who listens to sad folk music and hip-hop to feel "cultured"
>imagine being this fag, and asking out a qt girl
>imagine learning that she secretly loves technical death metal and she thinks you're a pussy
There is NOTHING wrong with listening to metal, as long as you listen to other stuff too.
>>
wtf I hate metal now
>>
Everyone who hates metal either didn't hear 10 bands, let alone venture beneath it's surface to see how many quality bands there are or is a weak minded child whom seeks affection from anonymous people online in order to validate his own taste.
>>
>ITT: Plebs who don't know good music
>>
>hating metal
>listening to rap
So many rap albums have skit tracks involving sex noises between the rapper and some bitch. It's literally being cucked in audio form. You're listening to another man have sex instead of going out and doing it yourself. So many rap songs are about the rapper's dick or how many bitches he fucks. How can you "straight" guys listen to this, and call metal gay? Is it self-insertion? Do you imagine yourself as the rapper?
>>
>>73809452
are you denying everything but glam isn't gay metal wise?
jokes aside, do include baby's first depression core like MBV and Joy Division whom /mu/ jerks all over to.
>>
Why would anyone wanna grow out of metal? It's literally the only genre of popular music worth listening to.

Highly lauded artsy rock/indie genres have musicians with art music aspirations, yet are extremely watered down takes on art music with all the progressions, counterpoint, melodies, timbres, etc. simplified.

Genres like hip hop and dance music offer vastly watered down takes on post-modern minimalism and true electronic music with simplified takes on composers like Cage and Stockhausen.

Gentes like pop, funk, and rnb offer watered down takes on jazz with a simplified set of techniques which leads to less variably emotional delivery.

More visceral stuff like hard rock and punk aren't as driven nor as visceral as metal, essentially being the easy mode baby versions of metal. Metal truly has mastered the musical aspects of popular music (the hooks of pop jazz, the energy of rock n roll).

Art music
Jazz
Metal
(Real) electronic music
Traditional music

Are all one needs to listen through for good music that's timeless and the very best at what it does. Everything else is an objectively inferior experience.
>>
>>73809452
>Do you imagine yourself as the rapper?
I assume that's the idea.
>>
>>73809469
>defending the fact that you literally listen to audio of other men having sex and talking about their dicks in your free time
Listening to rap is pretty gay, anon.
>>
I grew out of rock music in general when I was 18.
>>
>>73809424
Name one good metal band
>>
>>73809738
Arghoslent
>>
>>
>>73808353
NIN isn't metal
>>
>>73808216
never started. not garbage.
>>
>>73808216
You need a lot of self awareness to be able to listen to metal and not be a cringelord. If you identify as a metalhead then you should reevaluate your life. The whole subculture is embarrassing.

Having said that, the music and things that go with it are very fun if you take it ironically. The aggression and adrenaline are fine as long as you acknowledge that it's actually silly and not intimidating in any way.
>>
>>73808471
PRS guitars were designed to be the best of Strats and LPs in one guitar. So it has a Strat shaped body and a trem but uses the wood of an LP (mahogany body with a maple cap) and typically an LP pickup config. It this varies.

Really PRS makes great guitars but most musicians who use them are buttrock post-grunge and nu metal.
>>
>>73809348
This, these people only throw "music for children!" and "nu-male!" around as if those things said anything.
>>
>>73809452
>Is it self-insertion?
Yes, all rap faggots love feeling like they are actually being a rebel by hearing music about consuming drugs and being le gangsta because they hate their mothers that much.
>>
File: d959009490.png (34KB, 542x756px) Image search: [Google]
d959009490.png
34KB, 542x756px
>>73810197
>Having said that, the music and things that go with it are very fun if you take it ironically. The aggression and adrenaline are fine as long as you acknowledge that it's actually silly and not intimidating in any way.
It's too bad Christgau never figured this out.

Take The Number Of The Beast. Read the lyrics carefully; it's actually a tongue-in-cheek song about a normalfag who goes to a metal concert and is shocked by what he sees.
>>
>>73810872
>It's too bad Christgau never figured this out.
I got the impression he did and that's why he didn't like metal. He sometimes agrees with their politics but he thinks their cartoony image and guitar hero antics are a distraction that takes away from the message of the song.
>>
>>73808227
i agree, listening to metal is an extremely numale thing to do
>>
metal artists/fans are just LARPing masculinity, it's kinda pathetic really
>>
>>73810933
Like, he thinks Ozzy Osborne was just a coked-up retard and not edgy or scary at all except to 13 year olds and their easily offended parents.
>>
>>73808614
Dad metal is the only good metal
Everything after 1990 is liquid shit
>>
>>73808216
I haven't, but I usually only listen to it when I lift.
>>
>>73811010
Well, back in the 80s metal had a pop sensibility and bands knew how to write songs with hooks. Hatebreed is not my idea of good music.
>>
>>73810987
I agree that solo Ozzy was seriously kind of crap.
>>
>>73809124
>posting on an anime image board
>expecting anything else
>batman the animated series.
>>
Aretha Franklin.
>>
>>73809738
Morbid Angel.
>>
>>73809124
>Batman: TAS
>anime cartoon
>anime
kill yourself underage fag
>>
>>73811255
>>73811136
>>73809178
>>73809162
I don't give a fuck you nu male beta cartoon watchers
>>
>>73808216

>>73808288

CRUST PUNK DOESN'T COUNT
>>
On my 52th birthday party my mom said something snide about my bullet belt. Then later my I got drunk on Bud Light limearitas and fell alseep with my corpse paint on, absolutely ruining my new 600-thread count sheets.

That day I looked myself in the mirror and said, "well old boy, it's time to move on." I got a job that day, and my dad told me he loved me for the first time. We went out fishing that afternoon and he patted me on the back even though the fish I caught were pretty small.

One year later and here I am, married to a gorgeous girl, 3 kids, and I'm about to make partner at my firm. Metal got me through some tough times, but now I'm passing the torch to the younger crowd. Hell, I'm getting close to retirement age these day.

I'm a parrothead now. Just gimme some white sand and cool tunes with my old lady singing "If you like pina coladas.... getting caught in the rain...." haha! We've been through a lot but she's been a good woman to me.

God bless, ya'll
~ Guitar Bob
>>
>>73808425
>implying these stereotypes don't exist in hip-hop, EDM, reggae, psych rock, blues
>>
How old were you when you stopped feeling superior to others because you like generic indie trash?
>>
>>73811448
KEK
>>
Never, because unlike you uncultured plebeian I have real taste.
>>
ITT: crying nu-males
>>
>>73808471
I never understood the massive appeal of Les Paul's, they look way too bulky to me
>>
>>73808288
kek'd
>>
>>73808216
idk i never started. should i?
>>
>>73812165
Yeah, it's sad metal fans can't take any criticism.
>>
File: APEX NU.jpg (59KB, 645x412px) Image search: [Google]
APEX NU.jpg
59KB, 645x412px
>>73808216
Ugh, I never got into metal. I always preferred hip-hop anyway...it just seemed like the most progressive kind of music, compared to the, like, gross and shitty toxic masculinity of metal.

Anyway, here's a picture of me now. I could take any of you shitlords down in a fight, especially because you're all children that listen to METAL!
>>
>>73812720
kek'd
>>
>>73809452
> Is it self-insertion?

Partly. It also helps the wimpy white nu-male feel progressive and vindicated because he's listening to "le cool black music"
>>
>>73811448
Holy fuckign shit this better be pasta hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahah
>>
>>73808614
GUILTY AS CHARGED
>>
>>73808425
eat a snickers bud
>>
>>73808216
Never. Though the only metal I listen to nowadays is black metal.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.