[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Recommend me some headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 41heuzu6SlL.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
41heuzu6SlL.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
So I'm no to headphones and I own a pair of beats. What headphones should I replace these pieces of garbage with ?

pic related: the pair I own
>>
new to*
>>
Pretty much everything else that is the same price as Beats headphones sounds twice as good.
>>
>>73808034
I didnt pay for them and I just want some headphones that sound better (I dont really have 200 bucks right now)
>>
>>73807986
Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro
>>
>>73808053
ATH-ANC7b-SViS
>>
Do you want wireless (you shouldnt)? Over ear or on ear (over ear)? At least do some research
>>
>>73808053
If you don't have $200 they're not going to sound better. But if you did you could buy some AKG K-701.
>>
File: 20170706_203726.jpg (253KB, 973x710px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_203726.jpg
253KB, 973x710px
>>73807986
any of these
>>
>>73808168
What are any of those and how are they better than Frasier headphones?
>>
>>73807986
Just get the audio technica m50x
>>
>>73808183
mdr-1r and variations (nc + bt)

last gen portable flagship, people have moved over to the mdr-1a so they can be had for cheap from ebay

people complain about them being too neutral sounding because people expect sony = doof doof though, so if you like doof doof, forget i said anything
>>
>>73808253
t. technigger
>>
Save yourself a shit ton of money and get a pair of AKG K240 open or K271 closed backs. If your spending more you're looking for mastering phones. There's a reason you'll find these in just about every studio, they're great.
>>
>>73808285
>shit ton of money
I have enough money in my pocket right now to buy them and I don't have a job. Also MDR-7506 is better.
>>
Not op, but are Sennheisers just a meme? I'm looking at the 598 right now but I somehow doubt that I'm getting my money's worth.
>>
>>73808396
They're cheap shit that sounds slightly better than better-built shit at every level.
>>
I got a pair of skull candy ear phones and the bass is so fat. so get those.
>>
File: 100000247_1_.jpg (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
100000247_1_.jpg
206KB, 800x800px
>>73808306
>MDR-7506
No they're not better, the sound signature is different. The Sony's are colored at the ends of the spectrum, The AKG's are flatter overall. The earcups on the Sonys leave a lot to be desired as well. Personally, if I want to listen with colored phones I've got a pair of Grado SR80s.
>>
porta pros
>>
>>73808646
Is it even possible to wear those without getting your hair caught in something? Or without some retard asking why you're listening to TV commercial music?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.