[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Björk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_WpsPjDPx.jpg (27KB, 299x271px) Image search: [Google]
4L_WpsPjDPx.jpg
27KB, 299x271px
Björk thread

what's your favorite Björk album or song?

for album, I like Homogenic and for song I like I've seen it all w/ Thom Yorke
>>
I'd bjork her up her butt, if you know what I mean
>>
only heard Vespertine so far, Undo is a fucking incredible song.
though sometimes it sounds like she's actually having sex while recording the album's vocals and I am not sure how to feel about that
>>
>>73805631
No I don't know what you mean please explain
>>
>>73805725
Oh I'll show you, anon
>>
File: 1497651572904.jpg (336KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497651572904.jpg
336KB, 768x768px
Vespertine is probably my favourite of hers but I've been listening to Homogenic and Vulnicura a lot recently and I really didn't realise how much I love them.
>>
>>73805632
I think she actually did that for one of the songs in Vespertine but I forgot which one
>>
Volta
>>
File: 4L_F7gLnAsT.jpg (100KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
4L_F7gLnAsT.jpg
100KB, 500x750px
Is her a new album coming this year? Im really excited about it, it's probably gonna be my AOTY if it's anything like Vulnicura
>>
The Strings version of Stonemilker fucking ruins me.
>>
>>73805880
Nah, I've heard that she has gotten tired of strings and is gonna do something more happy because Vulnicura was so sad and emotional.
>>
>>73805983
>Something happy
Exactly what I need rn
Thank you based bjork!
>>
Post is my personal favorite, Homogenic is her best work musically but Vespertine is her most passionate and mature one.

If I had to pick a favorite song it would be either Jóga, Hyperballad or Pagan Poetry. But she has made too many good music to decide.

>>73805631
Mods

>>73805778
I'm glad to hear that. I liked Vulnicura but the strings got a little boring to me after a while. They sound a little generic... I hope her next album will be more similar to Post, Debut or even Volta - her happier albums.
>>
>>73806484
you're a fucking child, you know that right?
>>
>>73806484
Generic? Wtf, they fit perfect with Arca's sound and hit just the emotional point they want
>>
Post is also my favorite, but lately I've been listening to Biophilia a lot more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.