[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on Rich Chigga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

What are your thoughts on Rich Chigga?
>>
I feel like every time you mention his name, that should be the end of any discussion about him.

RICH CHIGGA.
RICH.
CHIGGA.
>>
>GETTING BREAD EARN INCOME MAN
>>
>>73804417
I don't have any thoughts on him. They played one of his music videos at an asian american student union one time and it was fucking embarrassing.
>>
Meme rapper similar to Yung Lean, completely wack and embarrasing to HipHop as an art form
>>
>>73804443
>>73804516
>>73804524
>being this mad over a 17 year old kid that is more successful than you will ever be
>>
I like dat stick.
Gospel wasn't bad but xxxmeme's verse sucks
>>
>>73804417
>Rich Chigga
One hit wonder in meme Youtube form that will become completely forgotten soon. He's the Asian equivalent of Slim Jesus.
>>
>>73804524
Yung Lean isn't a meme though.

I will not disagree that initially he was a meme, but he has really progressed as an artist.

Chigga is just boring, sanitized rap, but he's getting his money and paving a way for himself, so I can't hate.
>>
>>73804417
The Asian young lean except he can rap and doesn't have a god awful accent. He's alright in my book even though he's just a meme rapper
>>
>>73804417
rich chigga, poor chigga - still chigga
>>
>hiphop
>art
>>
I can't tell if the people that listen to him think that is music is a joke or if they actually find it to be actually good.
He's music is just like every other shitty new hip hop and trap but the videos he makes have a bit of comedy in them, he's suppose to be satire.
>>
>>73804524
>hip hop
>art form
>>
Reddit tier
>>
>>73804766
>Yung Lean isn't a meme though

u foolish
>>
I can fucking beat that scrawny ass kid up in a heartbeat. And I'm fucking 5'3" and 130 lbs. fuck that guy
>>
>>73804417
Good for him being successful it's good seeing artists from some place other than the States, Canada, and the UK, although his verse on Gospel is the worst part of the song, like all the hype created just dies with him there, but other than that, can't complain
>>
>>73807247
>And I'm fucking 5'3"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73807247
>5'3" and 130 lbs
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
File: 1494052493204.jpg (98KB, 723x899px) Image search: [Google]
1494052493204.jpg
98KB, 723x899px
>>73807247
>I can fucking beat that scrawny ass kid up in a heartbeat.
>And I'm fucking 5'3"

When will they ever learn?
>>
basically the asian yung lean.

>haha le random meme video fanny pack lol

then turns out to actually try rapping seriously
>>
>>73804524
>>73807897
holy shit i wasnt the only one who saw this formula.
>>
>>73807247
haha okay kiddo
>>
Rich Chigga is without a doubt, a meme rapper.

That being said, he does have actual flow and talent, and he's paving a good way for himself. I thought he was a one trick pony but I heard his other song 17 and think he has potential.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NRKWLK8DlE

What we call meme rap is just rap for kids. Meme cultuer is mainstream and anyone who can harnass that will do well. There's no barriers for entry in the rap world anymore, we live in a post-ironic age, this is why some indonesian kid with a fanny pack can make a rap song and become famous, it's intentionally ironic, the mainstream is now 2 levels deep.
>>
>>73804417
i like him as a person but that's it
>>
>>73807247
XXX pls leave
>>
>>73804417
I have none
>>
I like his voice and his flow. I ain't excited about all his beat choices or who he decides to work with. Dude is kind of a meme but one of the better ones that can really blow up hard I feel.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.