[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 tracks in and I already have a headache

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: a0435731246_10.jpg (401KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0435731246_10.jpg
401KB, 1200x1200px
3 tracks in and I already have a headache
>>
Don't even bother with BMSR
Universally bad discography.
>>
it's a great album
>>
>>73799545
sometimes you eat the bar
and sometimes the bar eats you
>>
>>73799545
try drugs, they usually help
>>
>>73800028
if an album needs drugs to sound good, it usually isn't a good album
>>
>>73799594
For real though. They have 5 decent songs tops, but how the hell can anyone actually listen to a full album by them? I tried several times unsuccessfully. I feel like I should like them.
>>
This album is comfy to the extreme.
>>
>>73799545
>>73799594
>>73800318
The problem with /mu/ is that its users feel like they absolutely must like an album or else they're not worthy of being a part of their own little secret club.
It's OK to have different opinions.
>>
listen to Falling Through a Field, it's unironically better
>>
>>73801595
That's not what I meant though. It has nothing to do with /my/. It's a genre I usually enjoy, and I enjoy the production and the sounds. I just really dislike the actual songs, and the songwriting. Which is a shame, because it has potential to be something enjoyable to me.
>>
>>73801595
Yikes
>>
>>73799545
No one fucking cares about you or what you think. Go have more headaches.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.