[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGMT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9231.jpg (158KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9231.jpg
158KB, 1500x1000px
MGMT is objectively the greatest band of all time.
>>
File: ddd.png (26KB, 462x432px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
26KB, 462x432px
>tfw you're just relieved it isn't a Tame Impala is the greatest band ever thread
>>
File: 1486942565029.jpg (32KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486942565029.jpg
32KB, 706x480px
>not Joy Division
>>
Hello, Anon, 2013 wants their taste back.
>>
>>73793995
stop
>>
boring music, terrible live. tame impala is way better
>>
>>73794070
wrong
>>
>>73794004
make me ;)
>>
>>73794721
why
>>
>tripfag
>>
Sure they have a few good tracks but there's no way someone could think MGMT is the best band of all time. They're not even the best psych band of all time
>>
if they weren't too pretentious to think they were too good to make pop music they would still be relevant

that's literally the only thing they do well
>>
>>73793895
There's no such thing like objectively greatest band of all time.
>>
hi
>>
>>73795383
Hi
>>
>>73793895
crystal castles is better
>>
>>73793895
Has anyone else noticed the selly-ester watts field in that picture?
>>
For fucks sake just give me album 4 im fuckin dyin' here!

That being said, MGMT is great.
>>
>wattd
>>
MGMT make decent enough pop music, but they're not talented musicians and they suck at producing. Just listen to their old demos. They're full of errors that they left in the song instead of just re-recording, and they're so poorly produced.
>>
>>73797275
I feel like that's part of the allure of the demos tho and the human error makes it more intimate
>>
>>73793895
if anyone actually thinks this then they really should reassess their listening habits, and possibly stop posting on music boards as there is no hope for you.

keep your nonsense to yourself.
>>
>>73795220
>>73795256
i'm sorry, how are we all just underplaying the fact they are just a massively watered down animal collective for people that think they like music?
>>
>>73797316
I enjoy their music, and I own a couple of their records, but they're not really musically talented and they're far from the greatest band of all time. I also like a lot of punk, despite the fact that its sloppy and they can barely play their instruments lol
>>
File: jewish indoctrination.jpg (35KB, 530x615px) Image search: [Google]
jewish indoctrination.jpg
35KB, 530x615px
>>73793895
why do numales have feet like tommy pickles?
does low test have something to do with it?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.