[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eagles of Death Metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

What does /mu/ think of them? I love how loud and groovy they are, and Death by Sexy is a 10/10 album for me. I'm excited to hear their contribution on that new Kesha album, talk about an unexpected collaboration.
>>
>>73793242
Unironically trash
>>
They're the bomb

lol

get it ?

haha
>>
>>73793242
Ther live shows are killer
>>
File: topkek.png (313KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
313KB, 423x500px
>>73793646
>>73793638

I kek'd I'll admit
>>
>>73793624
it seems you can't have fun in life.
>>
>>73793242
Anti-Muslim propaganda after the shootings
>>
>>73793853
>associating music with the artist political views

absolutely haram
>>
>>73793853

I miss the old days, when EODM were just a jun joke band
>>
>>73793853
yeah i cant stand them now beacause of how retarded jesse acts
i feel really bad for him cause it must have been an absolutely terrible experience and it fucked him up
but that doesnt give him the excuse to act like total asshole
>>
>>73793853
>>73795061
retard
>>
Better than QOTSA

>>73793718
Also this. They are not to be taken seriously
Just like music itself
>>
>>73795242

That's interesting that you think they're better than QOTSA, don't think I've heard that opinion before. Brave opinion desu. What's your favorite EODM song? Mine is Solo Flights
>>
>>73795322
Wannabe in LA. Or Save a Prayer cover
>>
>>73795347

why do you think EODM are better than QOTSA
>>
>>73793853
after the shootings muslims deserve all the shit they get
>>
>>73795367
EODM is funnier than QOTSA. And I like Jesse's voice more
>>
>>73795410
QOTSA wasn't meant to be funny
>>
>>73795596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekfF1aoLF6E

Josh Homme sprinkles humor into most of his musical projects
>>
>>73795956
retard
>>
>>73793853
As if there is any need for propaganda to make Muslims look bad in the first place lel.
Just turn on the news every once in a while. Like read the papers nigga.
>>
>>73796000
>news
>papers
>not propaganda
lmao
>>
>>73795997

(You) are the retard sir.
>>
that girl drummer they had for a while was super cute
>>
>>73795367
You see, they write songs that know exactly what I'm currently going through. This shit is like therapy
>>
>>73793853
and you don't like that? get raped faggot
>>
why is /b/ leaking so badly today
>>
>>73793242
>transgender flag colours
whay did they mean by this?
>>
>>73799039

I just noticed that too, what a coincidence lol

But I think EODM just meant that that album is for both guys and girls
>>
>>73796267
You're supposed to read them and believe the opposite of what they tell you. Read Coulter's Law.
>>
>>73795061
yeah like how dare he speak out against the people who slaughtered and tortured his fans, including eye-gouging and genital removal, like omg what a bigot
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.