[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chameleons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: the chameleons.jpg (44KB, 604x477px) Image search: [Google]
the chameleons.jpg
44KB, 604x477px
Are there any other fans of this band on here? I very rarely ever see them mentioned. They're one of my all time favourites and I think they're massively underrated.
>>
They're really great, have you checked out Fan and the Bellows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ZjkMnsCyA

A less well known Chameleons release
>>
>>73792669
yeah i have (listened to all their albums)
great song. I honestly think they have a pretty perfect discography desu
>>
>>73792717
if it's just me and you in this thread,
what are your top 5 post-punk albums?

skipping chameleons because we both know theyre good
>>
>>73792732
good question
from the top of my head:
>wire - 154
>joy division - closer
>au pairs - playing with a different sex
>this heat - deceit
>gang of four - entertainment
might be forgetting some tho
>>
>>73792805
Good list, here's mine

>This Heat - Deceipt
(though since you've heard that, check out Garreth's solo album with his gf http://thequietus.com/articles/09632-flaming-tunes)
>Bauhaus - In the Flat Field
>Siouxsie & The Banshees - Juju
>Wipers - Youth of America
>The Fall

but the list changes constantly

have you listened to Viet Cong??
>>
>>73792953
that's a great list too, I'll definitely check out that album too, thanks
>have you listened to Viet Cong
not yet, i've listened to both Women albums but haven't got around to that yet - i definitely will listen to them soon
>>
>>73792544

There's something special about Script of the Bridge, a 10/10 album, and I think it's better than Unknown Pleasures desu
>>
>>73792544
Wow, synchronicity. I've been listening to them frequently as of late, and I agree that they are very underrated.

>>73793215
Script of the Bridge is so fucking good, as is Strange Times. "Tears" is the song that piqued my interest in this band.
>>
>>73792544
They're pretty great. What do you think about Pink Turns Blue - If Two Worlds Kiss?
>>
I fucking love The Chameleons. OP, you should check Winter Severity Index, they're basically an all-female Chameleons-ish band that makes some of the best post-punk out there right now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.