[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we like him again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Why do we like him again?
>>
he's alt right like us
>>
>we
>>
>>73792502
he started doing video reviews when no one was doing it. and he reviews a lot of /mu/'s favorite music to normie garbage.

also, to shitpost when he gives an album a 10/10
>>
>>73792502
>we
what a neat gayrilla marketing strategy you have jewstoin
>>
>>73792502

the mtv of youtube niggersniggersniggers
>>
File: 1446918975888.jpg (794KB, 2400x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1446918975888.jpg
794KB, 2400x2880px
He's a MRA
>>
He reviews a lot of albums. He is entertaining. His ratings have been influencing this board's userbase for years now. And he is obviously aware of this board.
>>
>>73792527
and to add to this, he exposes more people to rather obscure, but critically acclaimed artists.
>>
>>73792502
He seems like an alright guy
>>
>>73792555
Wtf Fantano is based
>>
>>73792502
It says a lot that his lesbian sidekick is a better reviewer, has better taste and puts more effort into her work than him despite having a fraction of the audience.
>>
>>73793200
>alright
alt right*
>>
>>73792502
>implying >we do
>>
M E L O N
>>
>>73793418
>his lesbian sidekick is a better reviewer, has better taste and puts more effort into her work than him despite having a fraction of the audience.
I must be OOTL. Who is this?
>>
>>73792502
He's that Italian guy that hates the beatles, right?
>>
>>73793583
what did he do that was so alt-right?
>>
>>73792502

>fantano
actually gives thoughtful descriptions of an album and explains his reasoning

>/mu/
shitposts

And yet /mu/ thinks their opinion is more valid for some reason
>>
>>73794336
someone should write a script that scrapes /mu/ for opinions and makes review videos out of it, with a big cgi melon head reading it in a computer voice like an Anonymous video
>>
>>73794302
basically the holcaust except instead of burning the jews he burned shitty opinions into the brains of impressionable youth
>>
>>73794336
now listen here buddy
there are two type of things
things that are good
and things that are shit
>>
because he resembles wojak
>>
>>73794050
Zoe Camp, some freelancer Fantano is obsessed with.
>>
>>73794385
thats actually brilliant
i think someone used to do a similar parody of fantano, but not with the program piece or anything
>>
>>73794385
Stream of consciousness or scripted?
>>
>>73794302
nothing. this board is just full of nu males who think not hating whites and not wanting to implement communism makes you alt right
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.