[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aoty comin thru

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1499372773654.jpg (208KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499372773654.jpg
208KB, 716x720px
aoty comin thru
>>
>out July 21st
Fuck yeah
I've been bangin to his singles waiting for the announcement
>>
>>73789365
Cover would be better if the bee in front of his face was gone. It reminds me of somebody hiding a part of their body their insecure about in pictures.this isn't gonna mesh well with the over the top songs.
>>
>>73790232
Might bee a reference to his face blowing up in the video
>>
>>73791416

>bee
aaaaarnold
>>
>>73789365
Is that a McLaren P1? Please tell me he's not rich enough to afford one of those.
>>
wow tyler because of your shitty viral marketing campaign i will definitely not be buying this trash
>>
>>73789365
finally a good album cover from this year

there literally hasnt been a single one until now
>>
>>73790232
listen to 911

thats the point. fuck
>>
>>73791730
>elder
>murder of the universe
>perfume genius
>blanck mass
>lorde
>billy woods
>bestia arcana
>necks
>algiers
>full of hell

im just scrolling down rym. theres heaos buddy
>>
>>73790232
just a theory but its possible the album will be split up into two sides, one being Scum Fuck and the other Flower Boy. Since Who Dat Boy and 911 were on separate sides on the album's track listing it might be the same for the rest of the songs.

might be bullshit though and I really hope the album isn't complete shit because both singles are gold
>>
>>73789365
god tier artwork. singles are dope. OFWGKTA
>>
>>73789365
I hope it's nothing like cherry bomb and everything like wolf. Cherry bomb was so fucking trash how do you go from such an amazing album like wolf to that bullshit
>>
>>73791548
He owns a mclaren, probably made this album so he could get enough money to buy another one
>>
Tyler has the potential to create the aoty. he just needs to cut the edgy death grips shit and cut the meme songs (trashwang, jamba)

911 is the best song hes ever made desu
>>
>>73792463
Wolf is my favourite album of his but Cherry Bomb had great songs like Find Your Wings, Perfect and Okaga C.A. tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.