[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: The_Powers_That_B_cover_art.jpg (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Powers_That_B_cover_art.jpg
48KB, 300x300px
This
>>
Oh, I was trying to reply to a thread, not make a new one. Fuck it, this is the best album of the 2010's, discuss.
[spoiler] Thanks for the jewgle javascript, Jeet. [/spoiler]
>>
I love Death Grips
>>
>>73788981
you need to finish the weekly track roundup, anthony.
>>
I've created the best album of the 2010s.

I'm scared to release it and I have been for the last 2 years since I created it because I'm incredibly indecisive.

Or maybe that's my delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>73789205
post it
>>
>>73789205
>I've created the best album of the 2010s.
>I'm scared to release it
You a bitch
>>
>>73789213
I won't. Once it's out there it's out there. No going back, I refuse to release it knowing it could be out there on some other piece of hardware with dedicating all my time and energy to going out and destroying it.

It's been more taxing to think about than you can begin to imagine, I don't think a random guy on 4chan is gonna convince me otherwise at this point.

I can tell you about it if you want.
>>
>>73789252
Why do you care? You'll be dead in fifty years. And you're not exactly next Beethoven.
>>
>>73789335
I have morals and I'm not sure this album existing would be good for the world.

I don't know if it will help people or make their life better knowing this music exists.

People can barely handle when a superhero movie doesn't cast the actor they wanted.
>>
>>73789380
People are dumb weaklings, and if you're making music for the people then you're same as them.
>>
>>73789205
>>73789252
>>73789380

>roleplaying on 4chan
>>
>>73789485
I can't describe to you how much I wish I were making this up.

There's "crazy" in the sense that you're divorced from reality and there's "crazy" in that you're under extreme pressure and coping with as best you can in extreme ways.

Atleast you'll get to say you heard about it first if this ever comes out. You'll know it when you hear it.
>>
>>73789550
seriously, stop roleplaying and start actually making some music, it's fun and not that hard
>>
>>73788981
sounds like shit
>>
>>73789603
alright

Yeah I don't know why I make this shit up. I think I have an autistic fascination with how people react.

You got any recommendations for a little starter synth?
>>
>>73789639
I like your honesty, here is a list of stuff:

REAPER as a daw: incredible flexibility, extremely low price
Kotelnikov as a compressor, best compressor even if you consider compressors that cost hundreds of dollars
Limiter No.6 as a limiter, again, better than most commercial limiters
MEqualizer as an eq, way better than most commercial EQs (including, in my opinion, ProQ 2)
Valhallaroom as reverb
Melodyne if you want to edit vocals
Synth1 as go-to synth for simple sounds
Oatmeal if you need a bit more
Serum if you need to do more complex sounds, like dubstep/dnb basses, check out the subscription plan on Splice, costs the same but you pay month per month instead of upfront and you can pause whenever you want.
Get a single free month of splice sounds, download the 100 most useful sounds you find, then make the rest yourself using a decent microphone, you can make basically any percussion or drum you want with household items.

have fun!
>>
>>73789688
Alright wicked, thanks m8

nice to meet helpful anons
>>
>>73788999
It's not even the second best album by Death Grips.
>>
File: cover.jpg (45KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
45KB, 500x450px
>>73788999
Oops, I dropped something.
>>
>>73789713
Also fl studios is best DAW trust me nigga i'd know
>>
File: andy.jpg (74KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
74KB, 655x480px
>>73788981
Notm > Jenny Death imo
Also Government Plates is better too imo

>>73790253
>>73789768
gay
>>
>>73788981
What is the best death grips album and why is it NLDW?
>>
(NOTM)>TPTB>NLDW>(JD)>TMS>ExM>GP>>BP
>>
>>73792019
BP is definitely their worst, so at least you have that right.

TPTB > ExM > TMS > GP > NLDW >>>> BP
>>
>>73790253
Sufjan is garbage m8
>>
TPTB (JD>NOTM)>NLDW>GP>TMS>EXM>BP
objectively correct rankings
>>
steroids is my favorite death grips rn, anyone else?
>>
>>73788981
Is this?
>>
>>73789205
Put it on the Newgrounds Audio Portal where no one can find it
>>
>>73789205
real beauty is in the invisible
>>
TPTB>TMS>NLDW>EXM>GP>BP

Jenny Death and Notm are sort of inseparable to me. These album represents the two sides of DG the glitchy experimentation, and the raw punk aggression. The sum of their parts create the best experience for listening, so fuck no I don't want to separate them. I agree with Op partially, this is definitely one of the strongest released of the 2010's.
>>
>>73789252
Fuck off then, you pussy
>>
>>73789205
Just do it under some pseudonym you faggot
>>
>>73794102
Same, just has an energy that not many things have.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.