[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ke$ha Komba¢k!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6484.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6484.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Dur3uXXCQ

ZOMG
O.....M
M.....O
GMOZ
>>
>>73785158
im shook honestly
kesha got a comeback and she snatched my wig bitch
>>
>>73785158
Pretty boring power ballad

But holy shit can she fucking sing, she has a better range in this song than most mainstream Pop stars from the last few years.
>>
>>73785158
she is really trying to hide that she is fat
#poorapedwhale
>>
>>73785158
Demi did it first, but I guess this is less obnoxious.
>>
>>73785307
this is like a comment I'd post on popheads
>>73785587
true
I think she looks good even though she's fat though
thicc
>>
But the chorus kicks in and I'm simply too weak. I reach down and rip the tape off of my pussy, freeing it and allowing it pop as it was always meant to. This song continues on and, exposed for the Kesha slut I really am, I begin twerking, even though that trend died in 2015.

"Why are you doing this?" I sob, tears pouring down my cheeks.
"Are you," she whispers, leaning in so close that, even through all the pussy poppery, I can feel her breath on my ear, "praying?"

She rips all three of my wigs off in one snatch and then takes out a briefcase. She reaches inside and reveals a small perfume bottle. It's only now, distracted as I was with all the twerking and pussy popping, that I notice there is a camera filming me and Kesha. We're in a perfume commercial.

Kesha hikes my leg up and sticks the bottle inside of me. She then pulls it out and puts a label on it. "Essence of Anon's Pussy Poppery."
"No, please," I beg. "Don't expose me like this. Think of my mother."
>>
>>73785639
this was better with lorde
>>
>>73785158
I was actually a Kesha fan back when her albums came out. They were sleazy and fun and catchy for the most part.

This shit of a new single is cringeworthy. Like the other poster said, it's just like Demi's "Skyscraper". At least Kesha's new album art is cool...gives me some hope for the rest
>>
>>73785904
I agree. She was a bona-fide rock star for a brief, shining moment but she lost it fast.
>>
>>73785461
she really can't bro
>>
>>73785158
What's up with her face? It's not just fat it's bloated.
>>
>>73788847

Alcohol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.