[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is kind of incredible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Exai.png (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Exai.png
12KB, 300x300px
This is kind of incredible
>>
It's not kind of incredible, it just is
>>
File: R-2496-1144213526.jpeg.jpg (28KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
R-2496-1144213526.jpeg.jpg
28KB, 600x602px
>>73782363
Try this now
>>
eh idk

compared to Confield, Quaristice, Oversteps, and elseq I've never been that impressed by Exai

has good tunes but meh
>>
>>73782396

pretty much how I feel desu
>>
>>73782396
Confield is the only one of those I would say is straight up better than Exai desu
Elseq is conceptually interesting and has some killer tunes on it but I think they reuse the same sounds/textures a little too much whereas Exai has a lot more variation in that regard
Oversteps is really good but not THAT good and I still feel like Quaristice is one of their worst
>>
>>73782942
shut the fuck you up you obese nigger weeb
>>
File: untitled.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>>73782363
Now see if you can into this bad boy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4I5Kwp9jKw
>>
>>73783573
God damn I love Untilted, it has some of my least favorite Autechre tracks but also some of their best
Can't stand Fermium or Augmatic Disport but LCC, Pro Radii and motherfucking Sublimit are all flawless
>>
>>73782363
I will say exai is a flawless album. Literally not one song that's bad. It's the best groovy autechre album I think
>>
what's your guys' favorite song off draft 7.30
mines tapr
>>
>>73783306
Quaristice and Oversteps are just so fucking interesting and refreshing after the really bland bleeps of Untilted and LP5 and whatnot

I kiiiiinda get you about elseq, but I think it's some of the most creative music they've ever made compositionally. it's honestly one of the best electronic music releases I have ever heard (aside from classical stuff like Stockhausen and Berio)
>>
File: Ovest3plq9cq_=t.png (607KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ovest3plq9cq_=t.png
607KB, 800x800px
>>73785028
V-Proc my dude.
>>
Why do people still listen to IDM? It's not late 1990s/early 2000s anymore.
>>
>>73785441
I mean technically Lopatin/Ferraro/Halo are IDM
>>
>>73785441
Why do people still listen to post punk? It's not late 1970s/early 1980s anymore.
>>
>>73785028
Draft is my favorite Autechre album but Tapr is probably my least favorite song on the album. Reminds me a lot of Bine but by comparison that's one of my favorites off Confield so I dunno what the difference is
Xylin Room is one of their best tracks but I also dig Surripere and VL AL 5

>>73785094
desu I'm listening to Quaristice again now and you're right that it's a lot more interesting and varied than I gave it credit for. Oversteps is definitely in the top half of their discography but I dunno that it's as varied as their best work.
Elseq definitely has a ton of variation in terms of composition and overall style. I'll admit I could stand to listen to it again to get a better grip on it. Honestly a lot of it is less me not liking elseq and more that Exai has a bunch of my favorite Autechre tunes so it gets a little bit of the edge for now.

Agree with you on LP5 though, other than Drane2 that album just bores me. No idea why it's the one everyone hypes
>>
>>73782363
It reminds me of an octopus with all of its tentacles just sort of flailing around and doing its own thing.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.