[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$uicideboy$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

What does /mu think of $uicideboy$ ?
>>
$crim is literally the Kurt Cobain of our generation
>>
What is with the sudden influx of these fucking meme rap threads ? Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>73770276
they're not meme rap lmao they're really talented
>>
>>73770275
Fucking autism
>>
>>73770276
My theory is that they are being cloned.
>>
Every single album sounds exactly the same and their whole image is beyond cringe.
>>
They're amazing
>>
File: lmao.png (367KB, 556x530px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
367KB, 556x530px
>>73770275
>>73770302
>>73770345
>>
they took the 2002 "cash money" mannie fresh production sound and updated it ,great for people who grew up on rap ...
>>
They're ok. Have a few songs I like. Only about halfway decent desu
>>
Idk but since the SoundCloud rapper "goth gf" meme became a thing more underage "goth" girls come out to goth night and it's fucking annoying, because I only get my cut from bar tips.
>>
>>73770429
great for wiggers you mean. The only people who take suicideboys seriously are the same white ~17 year olds that think bladee is the voice of a generation too. I highly doubt you grew up on rap listening to this goofy gimmick music.
>>
not sure why they haven't killed themselves yet
>>
>>73770544
idk man I think theyre image is kinda lame too. if you look past the edgy gimmick and ignore some of the lyrics about killing yourself they make really good beats and have some interesting cadences on a few songs.
>>
>>73770655
thats what they said about yung lean when he was relevant. The beats SB use are internet trend following, bass-boosted run of the mill trap beats. Their "cadences" are the opposite of interesting. They hardly ever switch up a flow, the bars are somewhere between boring and terrible. The best part is when they start yelling and even then it's played out because they do it so much.
>>
File: 1489369325749.jpg (69KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489369325749.jpg
69KB, 480x480px
Really like them, me and my best friend always do lines to Runnin' thru the 7th with my Woadies.
>>
theyre just lil ugly mane but bad
i really dont get why people listen to suicide boys when they could be listening to him
>>
>>73770248
why listen to suicideboys when you can listen to early three 6 mafia?
>>
Maybe someone can answer this question for me which is related to memphis hip hop.

What the fuck does "Funky Town" mean in memphis lingo? Like in Lil Fly's "Funky town's in my brain" or Gangsta Blac "Funky Town"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtM8-gGwv8Q
>>
>>73771226
this
>>
I went once on r/g59 because i was really curious about the Grey Gods 3 with Ramirez , wanted to know when it will dropped . Basically there were a lot of videos of people meeting Scrim . There were only white , skinny jeans wearing faggots which probably no one was over 18 . It was a bad experience and I dropped the album .
>>
>>73770248
TELL ME WHATCHA KNOW
>>
>>73771373
Also this
>>
File: Flying-Uzi-920x584.jpg (64KB, 920x584px) Image search: [Google]
Flying-Uzi-920x584.jpg
64KB, 920x584px
>>73770275
nah son
>>
>>73771552
BOUT A MOTHERFUCKER OUT THE BOTTOM
>>
File: 0e9if09iw.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
0e9if09iw.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Quality rappers
>>
GREY 5-9
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.