[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i listen to today? haven't heard any of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: what.png (4MB, 1568x1882px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
4MB, 1568x1882px
what do i listen to today? haven't heard any of them
>>
all of them at the same time
>>
you went to the trouble of making a chart of music you havent listened to?
>>
Listen to Remain In Light right the fuck now swiftly followed by uhhh.. The Mollusk by Ween
>>
what kind of music do you like op
>>
>>73762392
I'm partial to Hunky Dory and Abbey Road, the latter having one of the best medleys ever made imo.
Mostly though what you've got there OP is a wall of scoffing.
>*scoff* that's all mainstream garbage, pleb
>*scoff* that's all essential music! I can't believe you haven't listened to any of it, pleb
>>
>>73762440
post rock
>>
>>73762494
What's post rock?
>>
>>73762494
he has left us alone... is probs the best choice den
>>
pink moon and hunky dory
>>
>>73762392
Master of puppets and AJFA are good listens.
Powerslave is good as well.

The pod is fantastic man. But only because it's an r9k approved album
>>
>>73762392
How have you not listened to Blackstar yet
>>
ok thanks, will listen to all of mentioned itt first
>>
>>73762494
probably the seer then
>>
>>73762573
I'm a Bowie fan and have still not listened to it. That album feels like the last book in a series, and I'm always wary of finishing things.
Makes me sad.
>>
>>73762392
Revolver
Get to Heaven
Remain in Light
Blackstar

Would be my picks.
>>
>>73762518
an experience
>>
>>73762544
good album, i imagined that last track, "For Wanda" as being Wanda (Efrim Menuck’s dog) in hell and being in closed in some kind of experimental camp cell, where they torture other dogs for fun/experiments and tried to feel like that helpless, scared dog, that's waiting for its turn.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.