[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fugazi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fugazi.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fugazi.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
What does /mu/ think of fugazi?
>>
>>73762295
why are they so preachy.

>fug crapitalism bro
>>
>>73762295
too preachy

>get on the football field if you wanna do that moshing shit
>>
very preachy

>turnooooooooooveeeeer
>>
>>73762295
Poor mans Mission of Burma
>>
>>73762295
i like what ive heard
i met ian a few months ago and he was a cool guy
>>
Love the band, tons of excellent songs. One of the best punk bands ever I'd say.

In regards to them being "preachy" I'd say that they hardly were. Their lyrics were political yet esoteric enough to not just be "fuck the government." They played a lot of free shows in DC to raise awareness for causes they thought were important like women's rights, homelessness etc. In reality they were relatively quiet about their beliefs, they let their actions speak for them.

Now to address their anti moshing statements during live shows, for which there were many instances of them fighting with their crowds, moshing is fucking stupid. It's an outdated form of expression that just disrupts people and is overly selfish to the point of you compromising other's ability to enjoy themselves. I've been to plenty of shows where the moshing was out of control and it just wasn't cool people were getting hurt etc. Anyone who defends moshing is an immature person trying to immitate the immature youth of the 80s.
>>
pretty good live
>>
They're fucking GOAT.

Red Medicine is my fucking jam.
>>
I prefer The Evens, to be honest.
>>
>>73763750
>moshing is fucking stupid

stopped reading there

anyways, i think they're underrated. The Argument is fucking sweet, but Rites of Spring was way better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.