[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much music is too much music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 960.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
if you listen to too much music will you stop appreciating it?
do you need to earn music?
>>
you're overthinking it
>>
>how much music is too much music?

imo it gets to much if its the only think you can talk about. A friend of mine the annyoed crap outta me...

>"Listen, dude! I found a new band called X. They are so awesome!"
>"Whoah! Listen to the song of XY!"
>"Hey! XY is launching a new album!"
>"Oah! The guitar riff in song XYZ sounds so nice"
>"Blah Blah Blah. Incoherent jabbering about 1000 unknown Rock/Metal bands and their songs. Blah Blah"
>>
>>73756999
it's not about the quantity so much as the approach. I get the sense most people on /mu/ listen to an album once (probably in the background) just to keep up with the board's memes, and then call it shit when it unsurprisingly has no effect on them
>>
>>73757190
and how's that any of your business? let people listen to music however they want to dumbass
thinking everyone has to listen to music for the same reasons as you is so fucking pathetic and probably why you're a kissless hugless virgin
>>
>>73757211
calm down faggot
>>
>>73757211
nigger I'm just answering OP's question, you projecting mess of a human being
>>
>>73757211
Not that guy but this is an absurd reaction. This is supposed to be a board full of people who deeply appreciate music as an art form. It's completely understandable he would be bothered by people who don't give the art form it's due attention and still try to comment on it. Sounds like that's what you do though my dude, so looks like he's right.
>>
>>73757231
>>73757243
>>73757253
why don't you all go fuck yourselves?

>This is supposed to be a board full of people who deeply appreciate music as an art form
who determined that? you? not everyone looks at music as a "serious art form," whatever the hell you mean by that. you're probably one of those people who think art can't be mere entertainment, in which case i feel sorry for you, because music is mostly entertainment and that's the purpose it has served for centuries
>>
>>73757522
shut the fuck up
>>
>>73756999
I'd think it would depend on how much of it you actually listen to.
>>
>>73757137
>how dare somebody have a genuine interest in something!
kill yourself
if you dont want to talk about music then dont talk about music autist
>>
>>73757522
you're mad and I have no idea why. sort your life out
>>
>>73757522
>I don't care about music but I'll spend copious amounts of time on a music specific subforum on a site that has dozens of other topics to discuss

t. masochistic idiot who ruins things for others and himself
>>
>>73757561
I wanna fight
>>
>>73757522
kill yourself
>>
>>73757561
This.
>>
File: music board poster.jpg (451KB, 1363x1364px) Image search: [Google]
music board poster.jpg
451KB, 1363x1364px
>>73757253
>This is supposed to be a board full of people who deeply appreciate music as an art form.

clearly
>>
File: 1438149105285.jpg (86KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
1438149105285.jpg
86KB, 800x638px
>>73756999

Even music may be intoxicating. Such apparently slight causes destroyed Greece and Rome, and will destroy England and America. Of all ebriosity, who does not prefer to be intoxicated by the air he breathes?”
>>
>>73757137
It's mostly what I talk about with my friends. But we're all DJs or have our own bands and projects. We have other common interests, but music always comes up in our conversations. I think it's fun to loan my friends records or go to there shows.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.