[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to find the objectively worst artist. They have to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: walgi.png (281KB, 738x418px) Image search: [Google]
walgi.png
281KB, 738x418px
I need to find the objectively worst artist. They have to be trying to make music unironically, have never made a single bearable song and have released at least two albums. Let's go.
>>
OP
>>
Ice jj fish mayb
>>
File: Corey.jpg (81KB, 1200x870px) Image search: [Google]
Corey.jpg
81KB, 1200x870px
"Now Angels, your mission today, should you choose to accept it, is going to be a three-part mission: Part one, I need you to go out there and spread love, light and truth to all the people of the Earth. Part two, you want to get "funkadelic" and "rockadelic" with your mission. I wanna see you dancing and I wanna see you making the people dance. And number three, and this is the most important, Angels, don't forget to be sexy— I mean, er, the most important thing of course is for you to go out and gather everybody on your team for Test One. First I want you to go get Detective Jones, and be careful because she has a forbidden attraction. Then I want you to find Detective Howard, and have no mercy on him, because he's around some bad people. And, do it lickety-splicky. And remember! Go for it and be seamless in all of your actions, because with all this negativity, you're gonna wanna break free. Ya got me?"
>>
Krokus
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2r78KIdsQ
>>
Journey
Guns'N'Roses
Sleater-Kinney
Nicki Minaj
Grimes
>>
>>73752412
yep.
>>73752437
>Sleater-Kinney
Fuck out of here, dude. They don't even have a bald album, and the Woods is downright amazing.
>>
>>73752443
bad*
>>
>>73751877
MC bushpig?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJdd_gm9Mk
>>
>>73752437
Pop music is the low hanging fruit. But yeah: Iggy Azaela, Nicki Minaj, Fergie are all pretty bad

Especially Iggy most of her songs aren't even that popular with normies.
>>
>>73752443
>entire albums of some autistic bitch on her period screaming over basic three chord rock that a 16 year old can play
>all the songs are exactly the same--no songcraft, no sense of melody, no skill with the instruments, nothing
Yeah, no.
>>
Pearl Jam
>>
File: hopsin.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hopsin.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>
Ted Nugent
>>
>Ctrl+F
>Green Day
>no results
>>
RHCP
>>
Lil Wayne
>>
Black Eyed Peas
Green Day
Iggy Azalea
Mac DeMarco
>>
>>73752556
Dookie is a masterpiece. I will fight you if you disagree.
>>
Look a whole thread of kids trying to be edgy posting bands that they know that people like to get a rise out of them.
>>
>>73752556
Green Day would be ok if they had just broken up once the 90s were over.
>>
>>73752579
BITCH, I'MA PICK THE WORLD UP
AND I'MA DROP IT ON YOUR FUCKIN' HEAD
>>
GNR. Every time I hear Axl's vocals, I want to vomit.
>>
Queen
>>
>>73752609
Whenever I feel miserable I just remember that there are people in the world that unironically like Green Day and I feel a lot better, so thanks I guess
>>
jay-z
kanye west
kendrick lamar
>>
>>73752619
Only one is>>73752825
And maybe >>73752569
>>
Jake Paul. Listen to his song "its everyday bro" and count how many times you cringe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqa-HYihaZo
>>
>>73752792
They're in the rock and roll hall of fame so you must hate EVERYBODY
>>
Brokencyde, obviously
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR9d4ESlpHY
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.