[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious Mr. Bungle discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I really like Carry Stress in the Jaw. I think it might be my favourite Bungle track. The riffs are killer and I like how it veers off into what seems like improvisation and free jazz a couple of times. Kind of reminds me of Storm & Stress, and I know Storm & Stress came after Disco Volante. The second half is funny but not jokey enough that it ruins the song imo. The contrast between the two halves oddly works to the song's strength, and they're both equally memorable for different reasons.
>>
>>73749655
This album is really good. Carry Stress in the Jaw is definitely one of the highlights.
>>
All the Bungle albums are GOAT tier but Disco Volante is the best album by far.
>>
le ass iz on fire 0_o
>>
>>73749655
The second half of Carry Stress is a hidden track, and arguably not a part of the same song. I love both, though.

Merry Go Bye Bye is GOAT closer.
>>
>>73751569
why would someone put a hidden track in the middle of an album?
>>
>>73751842
So, on the original vinyl release, that half of the track was its own "track" around the record that the needle would skip over if you played it from the beginning, to play the hidden track you had to position the needle manually and correctly to hear it
>>
>>73752606
that's incredible, any other albums with secrets like this?
>>
Why is this so beautiful Bunglebros?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5DKXxMbrJE
>>
>>73751842
it's a secret. Don't let him know.
>>
>>73749655
I listened to just Mr Bungle and California for years, then I listened to Disco Volante this January and it's by far their best album. I missed out.
>>
>>73749655
>disco volante
>best bungle album
you guys are deluding yourselves. there are like two decent tracks.

you lot of cork sniffers.
>>
I think overall California is the better album but Disco Volante sure is excellent.
Violenza domestica and Desert Search are both GOAT
>>
>>73749655
Secret song is the fucking greatest
>>
GODDAMNIT IM PISSED OFF
>>
>>73751569
I never knew that. I was always listening to it on Spotify, where it wasn't labeled as a secret and appeared in the middle of Carry Stress. I'm so used to listening to it that way that it'd be hard for me to think of them as separate tracks now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.