[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I once saw some documentary, in it some girl was talking how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nm7fy4JtNm1rw31sho1_400.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm7fy4JtNm1rw31sho1_400.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
I once saw some documentary, in it some girl was talking how she loves the beatles and hated the doors, but once she reached puberty this changed because she loves jim morrison or something like that. are americans really like that? I'm not gonna listen to beyonce just because she's hot
>>
Vain people are like that. I'm pretty sure this kind of stupidity is worldwide. Anyway, bad thread man.
>>
>>73744646
>I once saw this video of this one random girl
>Are Americans really like this?
>I live in (random country), the people here are so different
Gonna be a classic thread, I can feel it
>>
once i listened to the clash and now i just assume all british bands are bad
>>
>>73744843
>Implying Rock the Casbah, Train in Vain, and London calling is bad
Leave.
>>
>>73744843
this but with sex pistols
>>
you see OP, americans are superior to others in all ways. only weak men such as yourself and very young women who have not yet "awoken" sexually think otherwise.
>>
>>73744868
The Clash are shit matey
>>
>>73745099
Explain.
>>
>>73745139
london calling is the only good thing they released. All the other albums are either shit or crammed with so much filler it makes the good songs redundant
>>
thats how women are. generally they listen to music to imagine themselves as the musician's friend or gf instead of for the actual music. there are like five million hugely hacky "singer songwriter" types that are immensely popular among women because they make songs about how much they will love and cherish their relationships.

how many times, honestly, have you heard a flock of ugly chicks talking about how hot the musicians in their favorite band are? thats the point of music for a huge majority of women.
>>
File: 9533558.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
9533558.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>73745295
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.