[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Chelsea-Wolfe.jpg (214KB, 835x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea-Wolfe.jpg
214KB, 835x1024px
How do I get into her?
>>
>>73741431
go on a date
>>
Pain is Beauty.

Probably her most "accessible" album.

After that listen to Abyss and work your way backwards towards Apokalypsis and Unknown Rooms (compilation of acoustic covers)
>>
>>73741431
I love Apokalypsis
>>
>her
>>
>That make up

Is she auditioning for Ghost?
>>
anyone here have that pic of chelsea crying and michael gira smiling in the background of the football match Chelsea Swansea 1-2
>>
>>73741706
This. Why do people still insist on calling him a woman?
>>
>>73741685
This
I think it's her best work
>>
I love her song "game of thrones season 4:official trailer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY43QSx3Fk
>>
>>73741555
Underrated.
>>
>>73741431
Try listening to her music.
>>
>>73741431
she strikes me as a huge tryhard, and that's saying something considering the genre she belongs to
>>
>>73741431
By being a 15-year old goth girl. Chelsea Wolfe is p. laughable.
Would still fuck her mouth tho.
>>
>>73741760
>>73741706
don't speak ill of her u cretin
>>
>>73742952
I'm a 24 grown black man and I love Chelsea Wolfe desu.
>>
pain is beauty or her acoustic album. also her new song is dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OexeAtxr24E
>>
>>73741431
her work with sonny bono
>>
>>73743422
i don't want to alarm you but you might actually be me
>>
Also 24 here, her music has more depth than it's given credit for. Yeah, it's still poppy industrial folk/whatever with some doomy influences, but it's really well done. Nothing quite like it out there
>>
>>73743422
Are you me?
>>
>>73744117
>Nothing quite like it out th-

*blocks your path*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcJ4ECn8R7E
>>
>>73744963
you have outdone yourself anon
>>
>>73744963
>implying the rest of zolas discogrpahy sounds like this

good effort anon but a single off of an upcoming album isnt really a good retort to the anon you tagged.
>>
>>73743481
Didn't know she had a new album this year, listening now.

>HM-2 in a fucking Chelsea Wolfe song

YES YES YES
>>
>>73745337
Stridulum goes into a similar direction imo. Her last album was way more pop-y,though, true.
>>
>>73743422
You'd be me if you were 23. I turn 24 in August, though.
>>
File: hiss spun.jpg (291KB, 1575x1373px) Image search: [Google]
hiss spun.jpg
291KB, 1575x1373px
i wish i could get into her
>>
>>73744963
Both legends!!!
>>
>>73741431
I began with Apokalypsis but would suggest Abyss or Pain is Beauty.

If the new album is just a more basic doom rock album then that will probably be a good starting point.
>>
>>73748935
this is toopoor's ass isn't it
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.