[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING DROPPED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (376KB, 1253x402px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
376KB, 1253x402px
FUCKING DROPPED
>>
damn...
>>
He thinks virtually everything is satanic.
I wonder if he thinks Hopsin is satanic, He seems like the kind of guy that would like him
>>
>Vigilant Christian
excellent taste anon. that guy is a comedy goldmine
>>
File: Capture.png (227KB, 766x422px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
227KB, 766x422px
>>73733614
I was right
>I can tell you're an intellectual individual, who has a mind similar to mine
>you recognize the truth, you know what's going on in the world

He really dickrides Hopsin in this
https://youtu.be/AokoMFQOBpg
>>
>>73733614
>>73733727
Fucking kek
>>
>>73733727
>>73733614
Pottery
>>
Remember when he did his Bowie video?
>>
File: Babymetal crucifixion.jpg (33KB, 598x465px) Image search: [Google]
Babymetal crucifixion.jpg
33KB, 598x465px
>>73733587
Babymetal's "number" is 444 and it's supposed to be their version of 666. In Japan (and I think China and SK too) 4 is associated with death because it shares the same pronunciation so it's an unlucky number like 13 in the west, and it goes so far for them that some buildings and parking lots skip the number 4 in the numbering system. They have a song called 4 No Uta the two younger girls wrote about not being scared of the number because it actually means good things and also a "444" version.

Not saying anything, just thought it's interesting that he chose that number out of all of them and it has a heavy specific meaning to me through Babymetal.
>>
man I randomly see comments on a lot music videos I watch on youtube that are along the lines of "whats with the antichrist imagery" "cool band but antichrist logo" "antichrist band..." etc and theyre all eerily similar

they must all be coming from the same forum/facebook page but its weird every time i see it
>>
>>73733727
>>73733614
has to be fake
>>
>>73734298
A lot of people take their religious beliefs seriously enough to not like devil shit in their music (though it's their fault for listening to pop and expecting anything else).
Most A-list pop musicians do promote satanism in some form or another.
>>
It's from Jay-Z why were you picking it up in the first place?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.