[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you unironically listen to all that hipster trash? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Do you unironically listen to all that hipster trash? I have the feeling that most of you are doing your best to listen to the most obscure and weird shit just to be contrarian.
>>
imagine having so little perspective
>>
>>73731144
didn't you make this thread yesterday
>>
>>73731250
No.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>just to be contrarian
My god this is some of the strongest bait i've some across in YEARS. Yeah bud, I spend HOURS every single day scavenging websites trying to find new music to listen to. I have been doing this for years on end JUST SO I CAN BE CONTRARIAN. I waste my life away trying to find new and exciting music that I truly enjoy JUST to rustle the jimmies of a few people on the internet. It's not because I have no friends and as a result have nothing better to do with my time, nah dude, fuck that I have hundreds of friends. BUT I CHOOSE NOT to hang out with them in order to find contrarian opinions. You know what? Go fuck yourself, I usually don't get mad at posts on the internet but this just pisses me off to no end. this is pretty much my life at this point and to have people step on that just fucking infuriates me. Why do you care faggot? What do you do in YOUR free time so that I can make fun of you for it? huh? Yeah that's what I fucking thought, if I were to call your precious little hobby stupid you would be just as pissed as I am. Especially if you'd put as much work into said hobby as i've put into mine. And you know what? MAYBE just MAYBE you're a fucking plebeian. Maybe so called """"""contrarians"""""""""""""" don't have contrarian opinions but YOU'RE too much of a fucking plebeian to understand why those opinions are justified. Have you ever thought about that? No of course you fucking haven't.
Go fuck yourself OP.
>>
>>73731144
Bait, but i'll bite. I don't ironically listen to anything. This cult of apathy/irony is an epidemic, where people are afraid to genuinely enjoy something because of external feedback. They dont stand for anything because they fear the labels attached to things. Hipster, pleb etc, its all bullshit. In jest I can understand it, but otherwise its just unnecessary bullying. So to answer your question, I do enjoy listening to ITAOTS. My proposition is simple, enjoy what you enjoy, don't let labels like "entry level", "pleb" and "hipster" deter you from what you actually hear.
>>
>>73731144
Not me man, that album sucks.
>>
Im not a fan of alot of the /mu/ core discussed around here. Im sure im not the only one but all I see is near uanimous agreement on how great these albums are and which new initiate has let themselves in on the patrician bandwagon.

In the end, I sincerely hope that most people do have their own unique favourites and talk about /mu/ core out of commonality rather than seriously believing that following such an idealised grouping of albums actually makes them special.
>>
>>73731450
It's not bait. I sincerely think that you're a bunch of hipsters.
>but YOU'RE too much of a fucking plebeian
See? I'm sure that you jerk off to your music because you think you are better than everybody else.
>>
>>73731144
You're mostly wrong, but correct in the case of that particular album. It's nu-male trash.
>>
>>73732774
And I sincerely think you're a faggot who has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>73731144
nah
>>
>>73731144
I listen to anything that sounds good to me and i discover through the internet
i actually discovered that album couple of years ago thanks to this particular board and i gave it a listen and i genuinely thought it was great.
And it's like that with any recommendation i get or i discover myself. not always it's all good sometimes i get music that i just don't get to feel or music that it's just complete garbage to me. But thankfuly most of the time i get to listen some really good albums.
it's not being a hipster and doing your best to be "underground" and "contrarian" there's people like me who just have a large taste in music in general regardless of the genre. and that is what is great about loving music and being open minded about it.
>>
A Q U I R E D T A S T E
>>
File: 1497494115274s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497494115274s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>73731144
Why are you posting the fake cover?
>>
>>73734525
I can't relate to how eclectic the tastes of some audiophiles can be. Personally, my tastes are like a distilled wine (not implying its a good wine or anything). It can only mature and cant be refined further. For me, not enjoying certain types of music defines ones tastes as much as enjoying music does.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.