[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you I dislike it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1612_foto1_product_groot.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1612_foto1_product_groot.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
Fuck you I dislike it
>>
I agree, it sounds like shit
>>
Stubb a Dubb is pretty good desu
>>
Based RHCP btfo Dr. Bunghole.
>>
>>73722867
It isn't that great but it paved the way for many later avant-metal groups (not sure if that's a good thing) and laid the foundations to what would eventually become a solid band.

>>73722924
Lol no, RHCP is children's music
>>
>>73722945
Listen to Zappa's more instrumental albums (Hot Rats, Uncle Meat, Lumpy Gravy and Waka/Jawaka), It''s not goofy, it's just fucking beautiful.
>>
>>73722957
Not it's not. Kids today don't like rhcp they like that pop trap shit
>>
>>73723093
Well it used to be when i was a kid, i guess now it's just manchildren's music and yes that goes for their early work too.
It's all just this "goofy" white people funk with none of the depth and innovation of Faith No More, Jane's Addiction, Mr. Bungle etc.
>>
File: ex-girl_kero-kero-kero.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ex-girl_kero-kero-kero.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>73722945
it's possibly my favorite musical aesthetic but i understand how people can find it grating.
>>
>>73722945
I can have moments where I feel like I'm about to go mad in the ole nut, and quite literally the only prescription for it would be this kind of reality shattering, cosmically transcendent, music... and I love it with all my heart!

and it's kind of paradoxical, since people who aren't mad are lucky for that very reason, but unlucky not to be able to tap into the wonderfully brilliant madness of the music...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!
>>
People can't get passed the wacky circus theme gimmick but musically they're still talented musicians. If you like this you should listen to Secret Chiefs 3 who feel like a natural evolution of Mr. Bungle, though a bit more mature and musically interesting.
>>
Yeah its shit but their other 2 albums are great
>>
Pretty much all the contrarian hipster shit that the people on this board listen to.
If I boil water and I record it with a cellphone, most of you would say that is a master piece.
>>
>>73723980
Don't forget to speed it up and add a lot of reverb. Duplicate the track sometimes to "innovate" in harmony.
>>
>>73722867
It's really not very great just entertaining. The other two albums are the "good" ones
>>
File: ScaruffiBestFunk.png (283KB, 1134x637px) Image search: [Google]
ScaruffiBestFunk.png
283KB, 1134x637px
>>73723220
No way pleb. RHCP plays funk much better than Dr. Bunghole. Even Scaruffi agrees.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.