[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2511.jpg (68KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2511.jpg
68KB, 500x512px
what the fuck
>>
>>73718067
It's good yeah?
>>
still blows my fucking mind that something good actually came out of the sex pistols
>>
cavemen playing post punk. tribal angst. the apex of lydons career imo, save for poptones maybe
>>
>>73718161
1000's of good things came out of The Sex Pistols. You may not like their music but to deny their influence is denying music history.
>>
>>73718161
You utter moron.
>>
>>73718236
>>73718311
t. beatles fans
>>
>>73718317
What? If you're gonna' try some banter at least have it make some kind of sense.
>>
>>73718067
A reissue of it would be sweet after the Metal Box and First Issue reissues, a lot of unreleased material from that era
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-IugiMT2g
>>
>>73718336
he was suggesting you enjoy corporate poptimist garbage (such as the beatles and sex pistols)
>>
>>73718317
t. clueless young virgin who knows fuck all about music
>>
>>73718352
What CAME from it you stupid little turd.
>>
>>73718363
>what came from it
>subpar pop punk
yeah no

>>73718361
>>>/r/music
>>
>>73718317
Hmm... you sound like a contrarian
>>
>>73718379
BWAHAHAHAHA you stupid, worthless, insignificant little retard. Please fucking KYS immediately, you nomark. You know NOTHING, please go back to your reddit site you're so obviously used to before you embarass yourself even further.
>>
>>73718352
This may be the stupidest post I've ever read in /mu/. The Sex Pistols were a reaction to the staid and elitist musicians of the '70s. Corporate poptimism? They were fired by EMI, banned by the BBC , banned by Top of the Pops and threw the U.K. establishment into a collective outrage. Malcolm McLaren may have contrived the group but he was an outsider just as much.

Again if you're going to banter get your fucking facts straight first.
>>
>>73718396
>>>/r/fantanoforever

>>73718398
>they were kicked off of top of the pops therefore they're not the musical equivalent of drugstore paperbacks available at Walmart for 2.99$
>>
>>73718419
Kicked off? When they got to Anarchy in the U.K. which the BBC said was the #2 song (everybody knew it was #1) they showed a picture of the band.

You need to stop dude. You dropped your plebeian pants and got fucked straight in the arse.
>>
>>73718398
And they were manufactured by Malcom McLaren. I mean, here it is from the horse's mouth:
https://youtu.be/-nds8KOUTy4
http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0236216/
There's no reason to live a lie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.