[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Ringo shit on? He is unironically an amazing drummer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: ringo gun.jpg (58KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
ringo gun.jpg
58KB, 800x792px
Why is Ringo shit on?
He is unironically an amazing drummer.
>>
He is also best Beatle along with George.
>>
>>73714763

because people are idiots. His solo work is excellent.
>>
literally any decent drummer could have filled his role, that's why
>>
favorite drum performances?

mine:
Rain
Yer Blues
She Said She Said
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
Sgt. Pepper Reprise
>>
>>73714897
Rain is the cliched favorite Ringo drum performance, but it is pretty damn good.

I recently listened to Ticket to Ride and got amazed by how unique the rhythm to that song is. There's no crazy drum fills, but it was like nothing else at that time.
>>
because he is hideously ugly
>>
>>73714763
Lennonfags and Campbellfags are retards.
>>
Ringo is the biggest fucking mistake music has ever had to offer. I went with a friend once (I would never see him live for my own pleasure) and I felt second hand embarrassment the entire time. Not only does he have trouble staying on key, he has trouble staying on key while he is just attempts to maintain one note. He has zero hand eye coordination and repeatedly grows agitated at his stage hands for "fucking misplacing the drum sticks". I watched him fumble for a microphone, fail, while sweat seeped through the armpit of his shirt like he's never found himself on stage in his life.
My friend insisted upon waiting around after the show to get an old record signed. I complied. When we got to him he smelled like burning rubber, had trouble holding the pen we gave him to sign, and to top it off, he kept complaining about a sunburn he had gotten while traveling.
I don't know, man. I can't believe he's made it this far.
>>
>>73715268
Is this copypasta?
>>
>>73714897
the drums from In My Life get me every time, so perfectly simple
>>
>>73715305
No, it's not. Ringo is a fucking goblin.
>>
>>73714897
Tomorrow Never Knows
>>
>>73715268
he's almost 80 years old for crying out loud. give the guy a break.
>>
>>73715371
Ringofag confirmed.
>>
The cymbals and hats were always way too loud.
>>
>>73715376

and proud of it.
>>
File: tumblr_m2k3oc57wb1r412c2o1_500.gif (604KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2k3oc57wb1r412c2o1_500.gif
604KB, 500x313px
>>73715268
>>
>>73714897
The Word is good

Also Oh Darling, especially in the WHEN YOU TOLD ME part

A Day In The Life and Hello Goodbye as well, any time he does a big, grand lopsided fill that falls over itself
>>
File: 1497038599975.jpg (70KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497038599975.jpg
70KB, 539x960px
>>
>>73714763
He also had the classiest sounding voice in the band. Not the best, but the classiest.
>>
>>73714763
>Ringo shit on
Literally who
I mean, he wasn't the greatest technically skilled drummer in the world, but he was really fucking good at what he did. I'd say he's easily one of the most influential percussionists in history.
>>
>>73715268
Damn
>>
>>73716179
you will be TOSSED

peace and loov
>>
>>73716409
How is it not common knowledge that Ringo is considered the joke of the band?
>>
File: 1488913018739.jpg (205KB, 802x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1488913018739.jpg
205KB, 802x1125px
REMINDER
>>
>>73715268
>>73715335
Hahahaha Beatlesfags BTFO once again

Friendly reminder that they literally had to stop doing concerts altogether from Sgt. Pepper's onward because it would have been too hard for them to do live without studio magic (never mind the fact that other bands were able to pull off infinitely more complex pieces live)
>>
>>73715268
You are going to die three weeks from now when a errant crane smashes through the roof of your house and splits you from anus to the roof of your mouth and all your neighbors will stare and pint at your grossly mutilated body and say "That's the asshole that said Ringo Starr smelled like burnt rubber. Thank God he is dead."
>>
>>73714897
Ticket to Ride
A Day in the Life
Tomorrow Never Knows
I Want to Hold Your Hand
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.