[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know other people in real life who like Swans? i don't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: michaelgira_whitehat_1_2.jpg (2MB, 1928x1928px) Image search: [Google]
michaelgira_whitehat_1_2.jpg
2MB, 1928x1928px
Do you know other people in real life who like Swans? i don't.

I made my brother listen to "A little god in my hand" today and he hated it.. i thought it's one of the most accessible Swans songs but oh well
>>
people only pretend to like swans, no one actually enjoys their shit music
>>
Yeah I did, but they were classmates on a music production course, so that's not too surprising
>>
>>73705640
Anon, have you considered the fact people legitimately like music that you don't like, and they are not just pretending?
>>
>>73705675
have you considered the fact that you're an annoying beta jew and everyone on this board would appreciate if you would stop posting anytime
>>
>>73705817
Have you considered the fact that this is awful bait you and should be ashamed of yourself for making such awful bait
>>
File: Norman Westberg.jpg (14KB, 220x304px) Image search: [Google]
Norman Westberg.jpg
14KB, 220x304px
I know Norman Westberg's nephew. Not the kind of guy I would have expected to be a Swans fan, great dude though.
>>
>>73705925
why did you take off your trip?
>>
>>73705611
my uncle does. but he hates gira's new stuff.
said they peaked at children of god
>>
>>73705611
when i was in high school there was this kid who was two years younger than me who liked swans and we used to talk about them a lot, other than that no one, i really want to see them live but i dont want to go alone so its kind of a tricky situation
>>
Three other people besides me, one's a Stacy that kind of seems like she legitimately likes them.
>>
>>73706056
He's right you know
>>
>>73705925
pretty sure it wasnt them because this bait is truly awful did you even try
>>
i know people that wear filth tshirts

does that count
>>
File: tfwsodumursmart.png (91KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tfwsodumursmart.png
91KB, 512x512px
My manager and I are trying to get this 17 year old girl at my work to listen to swans
>>
>>73706056

Your uncle is a nigger
>>
>>73706110
Nah.

Old Swans (Filth -> Children of God) are the worst Swans.

Middle Swans (White Light -> Soundtracks) are the best Swans

New Swans (Father -> Glowing Man) are almost as good as the best Swans, but none of the new albums is as incredible as Soundtracks For The Blind imo
>>
>>73706291
PCiaGI is actually best Swans
>>
File: unnamed-7_grande.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-7_grande.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>73706314
Imagine actually wearing this shirt
>>
This song was okay when the spooky scale guitar melody came in after the weird 15 seconds of awful screeching. I didn't get it until then but it kinda clicked I can see why people would like it, even though I didn't myself
>>
I have a friend who likes them
>>
>>73705611
fuck you faggot
>>
>>73706362
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>73706429

Update: listened to oxygen (in related YouTube videos), liked it a bit more, drums were very interesting, the repetitive melody was something relatively unique but not special enough to justify repeating it over and over with no embellishment or development
>>
File: 20170702_161954.png (34KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_161954.png
34KB, 480x353px
> deleting the stupid shit you say
You're worse than Brandon
>>
>>73705611
Almost all of my friends do.
Also, there really aren't any "accessible" swans songs.
>>
>>73705611
I love him
>>
>>73706582
Lol what a faggot.
>>
rawr
>>
>>73706567

Give me the most offensive and unlistenable swans song you got
>>
>>73706842
Public Castration, probably
The weirdest shit isn't under Swans, though, try Hard Rock by Gira and Lydia Lunch
>>
>>73706692
can't believe mods are defending this fucker.
and to stay on topic Swans is good, but I only feel like listening to them occasionally, need a certain mood.
>>
>>73706481
Most people don't think that public castration is a particularly good idea.
Also, it's be so much better if it was black.
>>
>>73705611
I know many people who likes them, I don't really like them though
>>
My dad, my boyfriend, one of my friends and his girlfriend
>>
>>73705611
>Likes or enjoys swans
What a pleb
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.