[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you usually go to find band members?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: SOMEBODY.jpg (284KB, 1440x918px) Image search: [Google]
SOMEBODY.jpg
284KB, 1440x918px
Where do you usually go to find band members?
>>
4chan
>>
>>73703592
I leave notes in the bathrooms at trucker rest stops.
>>
>>73703595
>>73703597
And how has that worked out for you?
>>
>>73703629
I found our drummer like that. He does a lot of heroin but when we can actually find him he plays really well.
>>
>>73703648
That sounds like shit, Anon
>>
File: 1483029087695.jpg (67KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1483029087695.jpg
67KB, 702x562px
>>73703660
Yeah it's not so good. I might try asking at trucker stops instead like mentioned earlier.
>>
>>73703688
I don't understand why it's such a pain in the ass to find band mates that aren't weirdos.
>>
>>73703592
the app whisper has been pretty useful for me so far, just say I want to start a band and people start talking to me about what they play, what my goals are, what kind of music, etc. Most people I've talked to so far have had pretty standard taste, but so long as they're open it works out. Aside from that, i've tried the website bandmix, but that requires you to pay in order to message others, which sucks.
>>
>>73703592
I can only speak for myself but I've always dreamed of starting a band.

It's a dream that I know I will never realize, mainly because I can't hold long term friendships with people. It's just so easy to let them slip away once they're no longer part of daily life. And trying to talk to people on social media when there's nothing to talk about is so painfully awkward. I've accepted the fact that I will always be alone for the period of time I have felt until I kill myself.

If it makes you feel better I almost started a band a few times and almost everytime they were assholes, except for this one guy that keeps getting put in rehab, I miss him.
>>
>>73703592
Usually putting up signs in music shops can be a good way of going about it. You could also play some gigs by yourself and get to know people in your local scene that way and try and gather a group of you together to make a band.
>>
>>73705114
Yeah but what if you play bass or some shit lad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.