[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young Thug?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ocj9qd3J9A1qg9fyko4_1280.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocj9qd3J9A1qg9fyko4_1280.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
What does /mu/ think of Young Thug?
>>
I don't generally, but I do think it's quite funny seeing music execs marketing things that they don't fully understand the appeal of (and, I guess, seeing college-aged white kids eat it up despite not really understanding it either). You can literally do anything now and if it has a trap beat behind it you're guaranteed mainstream exposure, it's pretty cool.
>>
>>73702542
Who?
>>
>>73702542
His new project, Beautiful Thugger Girls, was actually not bad IMO. I don't really like this new 'country rap' direction that he is taking but we'll see where it goes.
>>
>>73702583
>You can literally do anything now and if it has a trap beat behind it you're guaranteed mainstream exposure

I think Young Thug puts a lot of artistry in to his music and that one day in the future he will be looked back on as a legend and the greatest "mumble rapper" of all time
>>
I have two albums by him (Barter 6 and JEFFERY) and I haven't yet listened to them should I?
>>
>>73702813
it's really hard to say thug has a very unique style and most people either love him or hate him
>>
>>73702883
I'll put JEFFERY in my backlog so I can listen it later
>>
hugely underrated, hes everything people wanted lil wayne to be, and he has a unique flow, voice and style
>>
The next tupac just wait. He's completely changing the rap game. Starting new waves, or even oceans
>>
>>73702813
yes listen to them both are some of the best
>>
>>73703102
>>73703174
My niggas
>>
>>73702542
Thugger's great. He makes fun music that you can turn up to and throw on at house parties.

The only people who hate him are card carrying no fun club members.
>>
>>73703273
How do you feel EBBTG compairs to jeffery?
>>
>>73703291
I definitely prefer Jeffrey but EBBTG is really fun and is growing on me but i might start to hate it if this becomes his new sound instead of a one-off album like TPAB was for Kendrick
>>
>>73703419
I feel ya. I've always liked his vocal shit though so I wouldn't mind to see more of a EBBTG vibe to his new stuff as long as it doesn't take over. I fein for more shit like Ball
>>
he peaked here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlDsZzHyM5M

cash money ruined him.
>>
>>73703507
How can someone's taste be this shit

Tha tour is great and he's only gotten better since
>>
No homo we smokin penises!!!!
>>
He is simply the greatest ever
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.