[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you need to say /mu/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1401x788-140650247.jpg (142KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-140650247.jpg
142KB, 1401x788px
Say what you need to say /mu/.
>>
>>73695710
DEEEAAAR JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN
>>
>>73695710
I SEEEEEE IT ALL NOW THAT YOUUU'RE GOOOOOOOONE
>>
>>73695836
>>73695905
You guys finally admit he's /our guy/?
>>
Love me or hate me?
>>
>>73695710
I really am digging that last *big* single he had. It reminded me of a really good Justin Timberlake song.

anyway...he's a legendary level guitarist and momcore level songwriter. He needs to get the trio back and make something a bit more progressive
>>
File: p044sddq.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
p044sddq.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>73697223
He just worked with the trio...
>>
>>73695710
fuck john mayer nothing personal if you're reading this john good for you for caring about guitar playing but i really dont give a shit about your songwriting/guitar playing/brand, god bless
>>
>>73697481
Your a good soul, but you're misinformed. Go listen to continuum without any notion at all in your mind. Even if you have to punch your own face a couple times to rid of bad thoughts before listening unbiased.
>>
Oh my god I just found John Mayer a couple days ago. It was a live performance of "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" in YouTube, and I immediately went and got the entirety of Continuum. I've been burning the album on repeat ever since.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?
>>
>>73697446
Is there a video somewhere of Brie Larson getting BLACKED
>>
Is this Ray William Johnson?
>>
>>73697530
Holy shit, thank you for reminding me about that album. His newer shit is so boring that I had forgotten he actually used to make good music

Not even being facetious though, thanks anon
>>
>>73697561
Depending if your trolling, I can help you.
>>73697575
Get your mind out of the gutter you chan rat. It's from the film Short Term 12. She may have a black boyfriend in the Spectacular Now but you never actually see it. Good thing, cause your a FREAK.
>>
>>73697561
In my opinion, you started out with his best album. Where the Light Is is a very good live album. I also like Born and Raised quite a bit, probably my second favorite behind Continuum
>>
>>73697590
Stfu, your meme will never catch on
>>73697599
Checked. No problem brother. The overall album is not that strong, but he really does have a handful of hits on there. Emoji of A Wave is the worst title of a track of ever heard but the song is absolute brilliant, plays like a Disney tune. He should get into scoring. Felt like I was watching toy story.
>>
>>73697561
>>73697630
I say listen to his whole discography in a row, it really showcases his development and versatility over time. Quite remarkable.
>>
>>73697636
I think it's a pretty strong album overall. Definitely some weak spots here and there but I'd say it's his most complete for sure

Most of his newer stuff bores the hell out of me but I agree, Emoji of a Wave is brilliant
>>
BITCH GOT A PENIS
BITCH GOT A PENIS
BITCH GOT A PENIS
>>
I love how much the contrarian faggots on this board hate him and how I have his entire discog in flac
>>
>>73697601
Not trolling. It's a long story I'm not gonna bore anyone with but, basically, I'm coming back to music after a long, long time of staying away from it entirely. My old genres don't excite me like they used to. In the last week though, I've found both John Mayer and Joe Bonamassa and they're a lot closer to what I'm looking for. Continuum made me feel more than an album has in, well, years. So if you can send some recommendations my way, I'd really appreciate it.

>>73697657
Sounds like a plan. Thanks! I'll start with Where the Light Is and Where the Light Is like >>73697630 suggested.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.