[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your honest opinion on The Nine Inch Nails?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (237KB, 675x418px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
237KB, 675x418px
What is your honest opinion on The Nine Inch Nails?
>>
>>73693974
Not bad, not great. They never put out an album that blew me away like Antichrist Superstar did. Downward Spiral and The Fragile are their high points. Anything after The Fragile sounds like car commercial music to me.
>>
>>73693974
The Broken is definitely underrated
>>
still liking phm, i know thats supposed to be their tiny thin sounding one, but theres so many hooks, so much synth, still has angsty lyrics though
>>
he peaked with the fragile and everything after that has been shit. i honestly like how to destroy angels more than anything nin has put out since the fragile
>>
>>73693999
Pretty much this aside from what you said about their post The Fragile material. Yeah it wasn't as good but it's not THAT fucking bad.
>>
File: 1473321312733.jpg (5KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
1473321312733.jpg
5KB, 236x251px
>>73693999
>car commercial music to me.
kek
>>
>>73693974
trent is cool
fragile was peak music wise. seems like hes been on cruise control since hes turned his life around.
>>
p. weak, dunno why they get on stage desu
>>
>>73694718
they used to be pretty wild
>>
>>73693974
ARE THERE ANY QUEERS IN THE THEATER TONIGHT?
>>
Trent must be on hard times to play a tiny town like Twin Peaks.
>>
>>73695134
It seems like the Roadhouse has become something of a famous music venue now.

Like the kind of place bigger artists will play because it's just that legit.
>>
LYNCHED
>>
>>73693974
>AYO LEMME SHOEHORN MY ASIAN KNOCKOFF OF A WIFE INTO MY MAIN BAND AFTER THE SIDE PROJECT I CREATED TO SHOW HER OFF ENDED UP FLOPPING

Trent is a shadow of a man

Marriage is the death of manhood
Fatherhood is the death of youth
>>
File: When the MISSOULA hits.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
When the MISSOULA hits.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>73693974

Ray Wise is the superior vocalist.
>>
>>73693999
wasn't hand that feeds featured on a commercial once or am I misremembering?
>>
first album is gay as shit. broken through still is all good excluding any and all remix albums. after that, it goes down hill. i dont remember the last album very well. i kinda like not the actual events though.
>>
I love them/him. Trent is a master in sound design and production. Super excited for the new EP.
>>
>>73693974
Dumbass OP, they're not called The Nine Inch Nails, they're called "The" Nine Inch Nails
>>
Trent's drum sequencing is totally unique and instantly recognizable, easy example to help normies understand why computers are in fact musical instruments.
>>
Amazing albums, and he puts on a great show with superb musicians live.

He gets rightly dinged for his teen angsty lyrics but the quality of his songwriting up until Hes Marks has been top notch. Say what you want about Trent but he's going to go down as one of the all-time great electronic musicians.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.