[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Dong Lover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What does /mu/ think of Dong Lover?
>>
>>73689893
BTI and awaken my love are real good also kauai. Rest of his stuff is shit
>>
GIRL SAY SAAAUUUHM
>>
>>73689893
He's gotten better with every release. His latest was straightup good if not great. His first album was aight, second was better. Some people will remember him fondly. I don't think he's done anything to justify being remembered by music historians, but he can be enjoyable to listen to. His singles are usually straight fire, and his bars are often humorous and quick. He has a basic flow but the punch-lines are what you stay for. It's interesting that his music was basically just full of jokes and pop-culture references, considering he was a writer for 30 Rock, and an actor on Community. It took him a while to take himself seriously. Like, it wasn't until the second album that he started NOT treating it like it was a joke. Not saying that there isn't some good stuff on his first album (there is), but the bangers are mostly just on long comedy routine set to fairly dope beats.
>>
He's a hard 'r'
>>
>>73691101
Was "Camp" a joke?

Did I relate to him by mistake?
>>
>>73691240
He masked his emotions in irony and edgy rhymes. I'm not saying he didn't have anything to say, but he didn't take himself serious enough to go fully unironic until the second and third releases.
>>
>>73691386
Good to know
>>
>>73691101
disagree
bti is his best
awm just has 2 good songs.
>>
>>73692290
i was really dissapointed in AWM, i enjoyed some of his older stuff, but it the singing that turned me off.

i do like baby boy though
>>
Pretty controversial lyrics

https://youtu.be/AVGwKXTj3gw
>>
>>73689893
corny rapper and I thought he wasn't particularly good in community either

but that funk album and atlanta were pretty good
>>
>>73689893
Complete joke and everybody who thinks he's good should take a long hard look in the mirror
>>
N I G G E R F A G G O T
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.