[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's gonna be at Ween in Bend tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

Who's gonna be at Ween in Bend tonight?
>>
seeing them on halloween
>>
>>73683196
Im seeing them in Redmond on sunday
>>
>>73683196
Have fun
>>
FUCK YOU STONERS
>>
I won't be, but I love and miss Bend.
>>
i will be lol
>>
come to brazil
>>
>>73683196
ayyy i am dude. wanna chill?
>>
>>73688284
sure
>>
>>73684471
underrated
>>
File: 1496783907061.png (401KB, 513x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496783907061.png
401KB, 513x500px
Anyone else seeing them in september at north coast?
>>
>>73690103
but they're actually having a halloween show
>>
>>73683196
Can't wait! Is there an opening band though? I haven't seen one listed.
>>
>>73689826
just scream "/mu/" and i'll find you
>>
Seeing them in Lincoln Sept. 1st!
>>
>>73690654
scream "/mu/" at exactly 6:50
>>
If I go front row and start to smoke a joint and offer the last third to Gene do you think he'll take it?
>>
>>73684471
dallasfags unite
>>
Gotta admit, the conversations I heard in line were pretty insufferable.
>>
>>73692750
I don't know man. I met some pretty cool people at the Ween concert I went to. Don't let that discourage you.
>>
>>73692900
They didn't discourage me, but god damn it, I now understand why people would hate Ween fans.
>>
hey who wants to meet up dudes
>>
>>73692952
Where you at?
>>
>>73692982
The rogue chef
>>
>>73691734
bumpin this
>>
Anyone know the etiquette here?Looks like if you want to stand you need to be on the concrete up front.
>>
anyone cop?
>>
Legendary
>>
LEGENDARY
>>
who's the fag in the death grips shirt? standing next to you rn, might as well get "/mu/ owns my ass" on your forehead
>>
damn they played the mollusk in its entirety?
>>
Hey, guys, I live in Bend. Be my friend.

Just saw them and they started by playing The Mollusk in its entirety. The rest of the songs included (in no particular order):
The Grobe
The HIV Song
Your Party
Take Me Away
Even If You Don't
Bananas and Blow
Sweet Texas Fire
A minute of Black Magic Woman
and others I legitimately did not get

Some chick was on molly in front of me and kept fucking swinging into people. I love concerts in Bend.

>>73693827
Copped the fuck out of it
>>
>>73697771
Oh, right
Pumpin' 4 the Man
Buenas Tardes Amigo
My Own Bare Hands
>>
>>73697771
jelly. fuckin poopship destroyer
>>
>>73697839
i don't think they played all of that. did they have an encore? did I FUCKING LEAVE BEFORE THE ENCORE?
>>
>>73697861
i'm seirously gonna have a fukin conniption if i left before they played Transdermal Celebration. that is hands down the greatest song from them to me
>>
>>73697891
No poopship and no transdermal. They ran out of time. Venue has a noise curfew.
>>
>>73697951
Ah thank god. Got out of there just in time. Les Schwab has been getting pretty fucking anal with their rulings as of late, eugh.
Don't think they played Spiral Meningitis, either. Maybe I'm deaf
>>
File: 20170701_210511.jpg (2MB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170701_210511.jpg
2MB, 2880x2160px
>>73697965
They didn't. They Also didn't play did you see me.
>>
>>73696428
>literally posting on /mu/ during a concert
Only one person needs "/mu/ owns my ass" tattooed and it aint the guy youre talking about
>>
>>73697978
Or you were the fool or awesome sound.
Shit fuckin blew my mind either way.
>>
>>73697985
yeah i don't really understand the whole aggression meme there is towards other people who use the same exact fucking forum you do
>>
>>73697988
Oh yea but they did do Pork roll egg and cheese too and don't sweat it
>>
They came to Bend in 2011 when I wasn't into them, FUCK

Hoping they come again! Jack Black fuckin' came here so that must mean something right xd
>>
>>73698051
They just fucking blessed us with a complete Mollusk. They'll be back.
>>
>>73698006
Theyre projecting their self loathing. Like Groucho said, “I don’t want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”
>>
>>73698065
What a wonderful night.
For those who attended who are locals, Is it just me or is Bend's population slowly becoming the hotspot for Portlandites and flower children to come and roam around with their parent's funds
It's been 9 years here for me and I'm starting to feel like I should just fucking move to somewhere nice in California because it'd be the same exact type of people
>>
>>73698124
Guarantee it wouldn't have been like that had their been a Portland show as well. I mean you'd get portlanders down there for sure but not nearly as many.
>>
Is anyone else seeing them tomorrow at marrymoore?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.