[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Hating/ Sexist Music

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (66KB, 588x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 588x600px
Music that hates on women. Particular sluts, whores, and women that have wronged. Still okay with albums that have songs that like good wholesome women but hate on sluts. Kinda like Milo in college.

But I'll also just take flat out sexism. Rap is okay but I want more than typical rap sexism
>>
>>73676609
>now yerrrrr gonnnnneee annnnn immmm aloooooonnnneeee
>i just wanted you to ride my boooooooooonnnneeee
>>
pinkerton is shit
>>
Descendents love women now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gC0CjMog_Y
>>
A large amount of Whitehouse songs, listen to A Cunt Like You
>>
what was her name?
>>
File: obey.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px)
obey.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>73676629
I don't think they ever hated women. They seemed to hate a certain subset of slutty women. But songs like marriage show they want wholesome relationships.

>I don't want to have sex with you
>I wanna be your friend, I wanna be with you
> I want you to marry me

I relate to this album so much, cause they share my opinions on women.
>>
>>73676646

Lindsey. She just made me dislike sluts. I still love women I just don't want people like her.
>>
>>73676609

This is unironically one of the worst albums of all time. If I wanted sophomoric nonsense, I'd listen to Mr.Bungle. What a bunch of fucking hacks.
>>
>>73676625

I love Pinkerton. And it's very relatable. But it's less hateful of women, and more like Cuomo hates that he doesn't have a women.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>73676795
>>
>>73676777
They were just immature kids lashing out popular/rich kids and being bitter about girls not liking them back. It's definitely inaccurate to say that they 'hate women'.
>>
>>73677089

Oh I know. They definitely don't. But they hate easy women and sluts. And they desire mature relationships like on Marriage. It's not sexist, but it's definitely what I'm going for.
>>
is this the most quotable album ever?
>almost ready, almost there, or is it already over?
>you suck, mr. buttfuck, you don't belong here
>idontwannasmellyourmuff
>i want to be stereotyped, i want to be classified
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.