[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember a couple of months ago. /mu/ had a big Tournament that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3368.jpg (192KB, 594x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.jpg
192KB, 594x297px
Remember a couple of months ago. /mu/ had a big Tournament that involve us voting on greatest album of all time.
Pic related were the top two.
I still don't know which one won. But my point is.
Can we please stop pretending any of us have superior taste in music when we voted MBDTF and ITAOTS as greatest albums of all time?
>>
>>73671560
>Can we please stop pretending any of us have superior taste in music when we voted MBDTF and ITAOTS as greatest albums of all time?
It's literally memes
Nobody votes for ITAOTS unironically, nor MBDTF

ITAOTS is the mascot of /mu/ and MBDTF the mascot of everything /mu/ hates

It's just memes. Go to /daily/. That's /mu/.
>>
>>73671583
Wrong. Both are 10/10.
>>
I followed you until the end there. Those are both actually great albums. ITAOTS is one of the greatest of the 90's
>>
>we
>>
>>73671909
I mean. I think both are fine.
Seriously hope you didn't disregard my entire post because of my last statement.
>>
MBDTF is unironically the best album of this decade and ITAOTS is probably the best album of the 90s. They are memes, but they are also great albums.
>>
>>73671984
Do you consider yourself well versed in music from both of those time periods?
>>
>>73671560
It was literally just a /mu/ core tournament.
>>
>>73672002
Decently. I've listened to hundreds of albums from many different genres from both of those decades.
>>
>>73672030
Interesting
>>
>>73671957
Different anon. I also disregarded your shit post
>>
>>73672073
I'm still right tho.........
>>
>>73671984
ITAOTS can't be the best album of the 90s
>>
>>73672436
Why not? It's emotional, well-written and arranged, incredible lyrically, and covers a diverse range of sounds with prowess.
>>
>>73672489
There so many excellent album from the 90s
>>
>>73672536
this
>>
>>73672576
everything you said also apply to OKC for example,
and itaots gets on nerves when listen to it
>>
>>73671583
>go to /daily/. That's /mu/.

KEK
>>
>>73671583
>MBDTF the mascot of everything /mu/ hates
nigger what
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.