[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the best hip-hop album of the 21st century? Why did the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Is it the best hip-hop album of the 21st century? Why did the melon man give it a 6?
>>
>>73671012
Yes.

He has no taste when it comes to hiphop and electronic music.
>>
>>73671012
къc
>>
No.

>caring about YouTube vloggers
>>
>play-doh rap
>>
it's actually pretty bad, which is easy to realise when you actually listen to it from front to back and don't just endlessly praise it for its meme status
>>
>>73671018
Literally this

/thread
>>
No, that would be cLOUDDEAD
>>
>>73671018
fpbp
>>
File: antnee.jpg (29KB, 392x423px) Image search: [Google]
antnee.jpg
29KB, 392x423px
>>73671012
he's a melon

issa 10
>>
>>73671012
Yes.

Because it's a 6.
>>
>>
>>73672018
correct
>>
>>73671032
lol what? when listening to the full album i instantly understood all of the hype
>>
>>73672018
>>73672045
Do you people seriously consider Pinata to be the best album of the decade? Wew

It's good, but not that good
>>
File: Latre registration.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Latre registration.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>73671012
>>
>>73672131
i prefer Late Registration but I'm willing to let MBDTF be considered the best because I see it as more significant
>>
>>73672104
idk, it's production is as good as MBDTF's (madlib stan) and the rapping is miles better. chemistry between gibbs and madlib was also surprisingly perfect. it has good features and the album is great from the first track to the last
>>
>>73672181
Piñata was fantastic, but it lacks the variety and thematic cohesion MBDTF has.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.