[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Programm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hmmmm.jpg (339KB, 2721x1614px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
339KB, 2721x1614px
I can play guitar and piano(only the basics) and want to compose music. Also kind of a poorfag.
What programm should i buy that
>allow me to change single notes or create new chords
>lets me use more than one instrument and synthesiser
>sounds good enough to show friends or upload so people can judge it
>allows it to have a voice recording (synchronisation of my singing and the created music)

Price will not matter at the end cause ill save up for it but the more expensive it is the longer it takes to get it.
A production with the quality similiar to [spoiler]Death Grips[/spoiler] would be more than good.
>>
I thought i could spoiler here. Damn it.
>>
>Also kind of a poorfag.
>What programm should i buy that
>poor
>buy
this is why you are poor
>>
>>73669636
what is that software? is it any good?
I've only ever used Ableton
>>
>>73669655
Why am i poor? One more year of learning and ill can work full time on the IT area, money will be later on no problem. Only right now. I even wrote it that it will take more time but ill get it no matter the price.
>>73669666
Saw that on Steam for 44€ and thought someone would tell me if its some cancer like magix or something real.
Yes ableton is dominating the market i think. I always here ableton on these subject. Is it really that good for that price?
>>
>>73669726
You can download a full version of Ableton with all the features unlocked as a 30 day trial. The only other software I've really used was FL studio, so I'm not sure how it compares, but so far it seems great.
>>
>>73669762
FL studios seems more expensive than Ableton. Do you have any work as example for me?
>>
>>73669788
It was a really old version of FL Studio, nothing fancy like they have today. I'm only just starting out, but here are a few mixes I made with the Ableton free trial as practice:
https://soundcloud.com/fanfare00
>>
File: tpb.jpg (19KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
tpb.jpg
19KB, 275x295px
>>73669636
>>
>>73669850
Yes that sounds really good. Thats what i am looking for. It is possible to get a voice over it right? Heard some of the songs with a woman singing over it.
>>73669872
Merkel sees everything.
>>
>>73669911
yes, if a mic is plugged into your computer you can just hit record and start singing and it captures the isolated vocals as an editable sound file
>>
>>73670247
And i can add the recorded voice anytime i want to a song right?
>>
>>73669911
Brudi da passiert nichts keine Sorge, keinen interessierts ob du FL Studio illegal herunterladest
>>
>>73670270
yeah, I haven't done much vocal stuff but if you want you can sing into the microphone while the song is playing and dub it over the track or if you decide you can chop up the vocal track and move it around to different parts of the song as you see fit
>>
>>73670294
Was wenn ich Ableton hol? Ein Freund durfte sehr gut blechen wegen einem älteren deus ex game.
>>73670329
Thats sound really good. I think Ableton is the thing to go. Not sure about FL studio. They seem both the same except Ableton being a bit cheaper.
>>
>>73670345
Ich hab von Ableton sehr gutes gehört, aber FL Studio ist eigentlich das Anfängerfreundlichste DAW was es gibt. Aber ich würde Ableton nehmen wenn du schon einen kennst der das kann.
>>
>>73670388
Kenne niemanden der diese Programme benutzt. Ableton hat bis jetzt den besten ruf finde ich. FL Studios ist etwas teuerer und ich versteh auch nicht wirklich wieso.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.