[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many albums do you think they have within them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2954.jpg (78KB, 1080x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2954.jpg
78KB, 1080x867px
>>
>>73669116
MORE*
>>
>>73669116
2 maybe 1
>>
I find amazing the fact that Radiohead has kept the same lineup since its conception back in 1991. On topic: two or three.
>>
File: 1498713339268.jpg (517KB, 1179x262px) Image search: [Google]
1498713339268.jpg
517KB, 1179x262px
They're done.
>>
There must be some way out of here,
said the wolf to the pig.
>>
eh thom is a pretty cool guy. writes consistently good albums and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>73669202
lol this comparison is ass desu
>>
>>73669202
Pink Floyd has more albums than that though what even is this image?
>>
>>73669332

Have you ever write an album so long it says excuse you! Take two and pass, make it spin in your ass. Like a sprinkle white wingle in your jingle ass, I'm rappin' son you're not my Dad.

I wild cat hit the ground, two riders were approaching and the wheel begin to howl.

Long after writing the album so long it said it could go as far as decided to use even go want just to do look more like.
>>
>>73669359
I have
>>
>>73669116
As long as all the members are alive they will keep in making them every few years.

Thom said "no more Radiohead albums" after In Rainbows but look at how that turned out. They probably used AMSP subconsciously as a way of finally releasing really old material. Next album is likely to have 100% new songs.
>>
>>73669430

The machine did its part well, without a scratch in our body we bid farewell. The message got home, we're happy to announce our calendar mission to go after the reason which the piper will lead us? Reason is treason.

Heads must roll for a revolution, and I'll clean the baticave from all the chickens that are crazy about the line.
>>
>>73669575
So like, you want to make a new album with me kasabian?
>>
>>73669202
This image is so fucking retarded, it doesn't even include their best album.
>>
>>73669116
compared to their previous releases? they're all done now. not because they're losing their edge or something, they've just created such a standard for themselves of experimentation and creating good music that there's no way to compare to how much they've made already. i'd say they'll probably make one or two more albums but I don't think they'll just be hail to the thief tier.
>>
File: ftfy.png (742KB, 1450x256px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.png
742KB, 1450x256px
>>73669202
>including non-waters albums
>excluding first albums
>>73669128
this guy knows what's up. see pic related
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.