[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh I have known you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7180.jpg (36KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7180.jpg
36KB, 220x220px
Oh I have known you
>>
>>73665714
God I love this album so much. It was my favorite of his.
Then Planetarium happened
>>
I hate Sufjan Stevens so damn much.
>>
Sufjan Stevens has been one of my favourite artists since 2005 but I enjoy very little of his post-2009 material, and I've listened to The Age of Adz more than once.

Am I just a pleb? Should I give it another shot?
>>
The Illinois album is his best one.
>>
>>73665882
Eh, people just seem to be divided on his various sounds. I for one am a big fan of Age of Adz and Planetarium because I think Stevens works best as a maximalist, so using huge electronics behind orchestral movements to widen the sonic palette of his albums even further just makes sense, and his material like that is just totally transcendent to me. Meanwhile, many people will hype an album like Carrie and Lowell to death but frankly it just bores me to tears.
>>
>>73665882
My favorite 2 are Seven Swans and Age of Adz and I can't get through Illinois in one sitting so he seems pretty divisive.
>>
>>73665861
are u mad because u will never get to suck his huge cock
>>
>>73665882
I don't see why you wouldn't enjoy Carrie and Lowell if you like his pre Adz stuff. He really reached his peak lyrically on that album
>>
>>73666217
yes :(
>>
>>73665908
I love it, but I find myself enjoying Michigan a bit more lately.

>>73665970
>>73666236
Thanks for your perspectives. Carrie and Lowell really didn't click with me either, but I don't think I gave it a fair shake. Might listen to that one tonight.

>>73666003
I really love Seven Swans, even if the songs are so personal for me that because of the memories they conjure, I can hardly listen to them anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.