[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UH GODDAMN HOW REAL IS THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Live_Love_ASAP.jpg (92KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
Live_Love_ASAP.jpg
92KB, 326x300px
UH
GODDAMN
HOW REAL IS THIS
>>
>It's another African American rhyming about Marijuana, Hoes, and Money episode

WOW HOW ORIGINAL
>>
>>73665580
man why do so many artists(mainly rap) drop such good debuts and then follow it up with shit
>>
spaceghostpurrp
>>
>>73665598
Yeah but the production is really good which is what really matters in hip hop
>>
>>73665598

did /mu/ get all these "rap is crap i only listen to prog" people in the last two years or has this always been a theme.
>>
>>73665698
>admitting you're a newfag
also, rap has always been fucking garbage
>>
>>73665698

newfag
>>
>>73665698
hi newfag
>>
File: 1498808311382.png (544KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
1498808311382.png
544KB, 1024x587px
>>73665713

>being proud of being on a board for a chunk of your life

kys desu nu-male
>>
>>73665748
>>73665733
>>73665713
all me
>>
>>73665795
browsing 4chan doesn't mean anything
it's an extremely popular site

i was just ahead of the curve
>>
>>73665698
>2006-2010 <--board is full of virgin autists who hate rap and love The Antlers

>2010->2015 <--board experiences a music taste Renaissance in which people become open to rap and discuss it sometimes without turning it into a political fight; peak /mu/

>2016-present <--/pol/ goes full autist and explodes autism all over 4chan and the United States and England. /mu/ is probably one of the least affected boards due to music fans being mostly immune to the more extreme forms of autism, but it nevertheless gets overwhelmed with alex jones memes and tides "numale" spamming in every thread relating to rap, metal, or really anything that can be drug into /pol/'s ongoing culture war on "snowflakes" and "chimps" or whatever else they feel like is victimizing them; /mu/ enters a dark period in which every thread gets derailed by political arguments
>>
>>73665946
>open to rap
you mean just spamming whatever p4k rated highly?
>>
>>73665964
keep fighting for that cultural revolution, brother
>>
>>73665946

yeah i've seen /pol/ trying to derail like 1/4 threads on /mu/ these days. that board has really killed quality across the board.
>>
>>73665980
im black
you guys never talk about big moe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBi2xWtEYII
u fags always talked about whatever p4k overrated. fuck yall
>>
>>73665580
raf semes rick ovens usually what i'm dressed iiiiinnnnn
>>
>>73665946
t. someone who came to this board last year
the only thing that changed regarding /pol/'s presence on /mu/ as compared to the old days is that nowadays whenever someone casually uses a slur or says something socially/politically crude or insulting, a dozen dipshit children immediately feel the urge to drown the thread in "WTF GO BACK TO /POL/" posts

/pol/ was always here, most likely much longer than you've been here
the average /mu/tant just used to be smart and thick-skinned enough not to give a fuck about it
>>
>>73666239
what do you expect?
they are all sheltered rich kids from good homes

they listen to (c)rap because it makes them feel like they're hard done by.
they want to feel real
they want to feel like they're rebelling

it ties in to the "racism" thing and politics.
these low IQ people want to prove they're not racist and psychologically, they'll go as far as letting someone else "win" to prove it.

i hate people for fucks sake
>>
File: POLmeetupNYC2017.jpg (123KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
POLmeetupNYC2017.jpg
123KB, 900x675px
>>73665698
A lot of it is /pol/ autism leaking on other boards but there has always been a handful of REE FUCK RAP AND NORMIES types on /mu/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.