[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo wtf i love dadrock now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 5707164.jpg (3MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
5707164.jpg
3MB, 2400x2400px
yo wtf i love dadrock now
>>
HoTH > PG > IV > II > III > I > ITTOD > Pres > Coda
>>
I > IV > III > II
>>
>>73664604
>HotH > PG
Why tho
>>
What are the differences between dad rock and classic rock?
>>
>>73664768
Does a dad listen to it? If a dad listens to it it's Dad Rock.
>>
>>73664768
I think dadrock could extend to even nirvana
>>
>>73664564
I never counted LZ IV as a dad rock album. II and III? Yes and maybe Physical Graffiti.
>>
>>73664786
At this point, anything that still uses electric guitar unironically is dadrock.
>>
>>73664768
I've tended to notice when people use the term dad-rock the albums/artists they're talking about still hold a certain amount of respect for their artistry where as classic rock is reserved for bands like KISS or Heart. Basically dad-rock still has some level of hipness whereas classic rock is for people who still listen to the radio.

I'm talking about when the terms are used on rym and /mu/ though, not in the broad spectrum of things.
>>
>>73664786
that's what I think dad rock will be for the current mid to late 20's dads and future dads
>>
Physical Graffitti is the single finest classic rock album. No other comes close.
>>
>>73664792
how would the one with stairway and when the levee breaks be less dadrock than III or PG? II is the most Dad one though but that doesn't stop it from being one of their best albums.
>>
>>73664604
PG is the worst Led Zeppelin album there is. To long and with to much filler
>>
>>73664802
My dad is 50 and from Washington. To me growing up Nirvana is the most dad rock band imaginable.
>>
>>73664802
Nah it's the current 40's and 30's dads who listened to Nirvana in the 90s.
>>
>>73664829
Its on every fucking station in Washington. I've heard nirvana playing on 3 different stations at once
>>
>>73664564
>i love dadrock now

as well you should. It is some of the greatest popular music ever.
>>
File: 1470630622848.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470630622848.gif
3MB, 359x202px
When The Levee Breaks is one of the best songs they ever made. IV is probably the best album they made next to II and even then it's not close. Why would all these cucks think Physical Graffiti is so good? It's absolute trash.
>>
>>73664827
>PG is the worst Led Zeppelin album there is

your plebitry is showing.
>>
>>73664604
Houses of the Holy at the top where it should be.
>>
>>73664768
Dadrock is the genre, classic rock is the radio format.
>>
>>73664564
That man is probably dead now
>>
No Quarter is the greatest Led Zeppeling song and John Paul Jones is very underrated as a musician and arranger.
>>
>>73664801
>classic
>kiss
kiss is total dadrock dude. classic rock is the beatles, led zeppelin, queen, kinks, etc

dadrock is music with absolutely no redeeming qualities: hair metal

classic rock is rock music that's considered classic but people still use the term dadrock for it to demean it
>>
>>73665016
agreed
>>
>>73664785
my dad loves Ariana Grande
>>
>>73666040

bullshit

dad rock is a made up buzzword that was meant to offend people that enjoy LZ/Cream/Sones/Purple etc
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.