[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on lil peep?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: lp.jpg (62KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
lp.jpg
62KB, 639x639px
Thoughts on lil peep?
>>
why do euros try so hard to be black?
>>
He's better than Lil Pump.
>>
Unlistenable
>>
he's got like 4 catchy songs but he'll never be able to release a decent project, i thought his whole edgy thing was a gimmick but it's relieving to know that he's actually a weirdo drug addict. hes attractive and could've been used by labels to appeal to angsty teenagers who like cute whiteboys with tattoos but he completely ruined his image with more tattoos and cutting his hair.
>>
At first I thought his wacky looks and angsty lyrics were satire in a way similar to KKB. But then I saw an interview or something and this really is what he's like.
An anon said it best: he has no clue what he's doing, but he puts out great tracks now and then.
>>
is he gay or something

it's like he makes an effort to look like the biggest twink faggot on the planet
>>
>>73661454
the evolution and future of emo / punk-rock
>>
>>73661454
fashion peep can fuck me any time.
>>
>>73661757
hes american..
>>
DUDE TRAP PLUS EMO POP PUNK VOCALS LMAO

This whole
>Hey guys, he seems genuine
sentiment is a bunch of bullshit

Dude has excellent production and extremely high quality videos. Wreaks of industry planting. If not, he's a DUDE IRONY LMAO rapper who is at least smart enough to cash in on hipster emo fucks and the trap craze. Flash in the pan. 15 is almost up.
>>
>>73661454
Looks like a twat with terrible taste.

Hope I never have to listen to anything he's involved with.
>>
>>73661454
Devils suck.
>>
>>73664481
has there ever been actual proof of an artist being an industry plant? seems like a fun insult to hurl around but I never see it backed up
>>
There's going to be a lot of middle-aged people with terrible tumblrcore tatoos in 20 years time.
>>
>>73664575
It's speculation with Peep.

A blatant example is someone like Chance the Rapper.

It's not a "fun insult", it's a very real phenomenon.

>Pretending to be indie when you're not
>>
>>73664587
Chance is a Nestle supporting shill init.
>>
>>73661454
Sucks
>>
>>73661454
So he was molested as a child right?
>>
peep > pump > xxx
official /mu/ rankings
>>
>>73665796
whoever came up with that is gay
>>
Yung Lean 2.0
>>
>>73662495
hellboy is a decent project
>>
>>73664481
he's the opposite of a plant he's a drug addict who accidentally started making amazing music so good creators gravitate towards him
>>
shit slaps. especially the song with wicca phase
>>
>>73666544
yung lean is good comparable to lil peep. this white trash sucks
>>
What is the difference between peep and pump? As far as I can tell, they overlap entirely.

When did pink hair, face tats, and fusing rap with emo and other shit genres become the new paradigm? How long will this petty fad last?
>>
>>73661454
One of my favorite things to do last winter was to spend the weekends getting shitfaced on cheap wine while playing Hellboy on repeat.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/school-shooter/beamer-boy

this my fave lil peep track
>>
File: 1371324144386.gif (2MB, 330x218px)
1371324144386.gif
2MB, 330x218px
>>73666657
you're goddamn right
>>
>>73666751
peep is more emo influenced
pump just wants to get ppl feeling dumb happy.
>>
>>73666588
>He's not a p-plant g-guys I swear!!
>>
>>73661454
Most new rappers with "Lil" in their name are memerappers who shouldn't be taken seriously
Examples:
Lil Pump, Lil Peep, Lil Dicky
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.