[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there legitimate critic of Annie Clark aka Street Vincent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

is there legitimate critic of Annie Clark aka Street Vincent?

she is perhaps the most consistently fantastic musician to date
>>
Kristen Stewart cucked her back into irrelevancy.
>>
>>73655656

shes a nice looking skin tube
>>
taytay is better
>>
File: 8B2ikysuUR44LRg.jpg (2MB, 1947x3000px) Image search: [Google]
8B2ikysuUR44LRg.jpg
2MB, 1947x3000px
when is she going to COLLAB'd Hayley Williams?
>>
File: annie.gif (568KB, 394x224px) Image search: [Google]
annie.gif
568KB, 394x224px
>YFW Annie will never be your qt3.14 indie Waifu.

Why even live anon?
>>
File: Sitting_on_a_D+.png (488KB, 591x540px) Image search: [Google]
Sitting_on_a_D+.png
488KB, 591x540px
>>
>she is perhaps the most consistently fantastic musician to date

I don't have any beef with her or really any criticisms that stick out in my mind but damn dude that's a bit extravagant don't ya think
>>
>nobody talking about her new single

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48vQgfXygc

I think it's good but I think it's a weird choice for a single and doesn't really demonstrate this "new sea change" in sound she was talking about. Though it doesn't have any guitar on it.
>>
she's so fucking mediocre

i hate you waifufags
>>
>>73657663
It's sounds kind of generic to me to be honest. Missing a lot of her uniqueness and noisy guitars obviously.

Definitely agree that it's a weird choice for a single, I hope this isn't her new direction she's going for in her new album.
>>
>>73657795
I'm not going to jump to any conclusions because I didn't like a couple of S/T's singles initially either. I like this song more than I initially liked Digital Witness for instance. I am however glad that her piano stuff from Marry Me is filtering back in with this song.

And I mean, the noisy guitar stuff has honestly for me gotten kind of repetitive the way she's been using it. I won't care much if she tones it down a bit and has more varied instrumentation.
>>
File: Annie loves you.webm (666KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Annie loves you.webm
666KB, 720x404px
>>
she can write a catchy song but the "weird guitar stuff" is just a distraction and a gimmick
>>
>>73658704
Well then you'll like her new song because it's piano, violin, and synths with no guitar.
>>
File: Captura.png (426KB, 1002x402px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
426KB, 1002x402px
>>73656365
>>
>>
>>73655656
>street vincent>>73655656
>>
>>73660270
nice job retard
>>
File: StVincentFullOfShit.webm (471KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
StVincentFullOfShit.webm
471KB, 500x280px
>>73660256
>>
>>73660270
>>73660307
I'm sorry for being mean. surely you're a decent individual.
>>
i don't know why but she seems like a sociopath and i can't get past it and enjoy her music
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
what's the point of this spamming?
>>
She stole seven years of Art ideas from a disabiled man then took all of the money from it while slagging him off to shut him down :/ along with that bloke out of talking heads and trinity mirror who also hoovered up what they could and pretty much destroyed his life

And nobody ever says anything about it
>>
>>73661513
She also murdered Prince.
>>
File: hayley20.gif (445KB, 370x263px) Image search: [Google]
hayley20.gif
445KB, 370x263px
>>73656365
I like this gif. :^)

>>73657009
I feel ashamed for how much I was amused by that stupid """"""""story"""""""".

>>73657663
I find it disappointing, but maybe it will grow on me.

>>73657693
B-b-but my waifu is pic related and not Annie. I just like Annie's music. :|
>>
>>73661604
why would you post that gnome in an annie thread
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.