[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, why haven't you listened to my new album yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: hayley735.jpg (110KB, 720x852px) Image search: [Google]
hayley735.jpg
110KB, 720x852px
>Anon, why haven't you listened to my new album yet?
>>
I did you lil qt 3.14 and I liked it
>>
>>73641963
It was alright, nothing id really go back to though. Like the older material.
>>
>>73642007
Piss off Roman
>>
>>73642009
His name is 007 James Bond you daft cunt
Look at his get
>>
File: hayley8.gif (492KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
hayley8.gif
492KB, 330x248px
>>73642007
After Laughter is my favorite album this year tobequitehonest, but I understand why you would appreciate their earlier material more. It's ridiculously underrated. All We Know Is Falling and Riot! are near perfect.

Still, though, why don't ya like After Laughter that much? Did tracks like "26", "No Friend", and "Tell Me How" kind of ruin it for you? Those seem to be the most disliked.

>>73642009
Go talk about this somewhere else, please. :^)
>>
>>73642185
Just really didnt leave a lasting impression, maybe I need to listen to it again
>>
I have and I loved it, and I've never even been a fan of Paramore really. I just love this new style and Hayley all of a sudden is a 10/10?? Just look at these fucking perfomances, man I can't stop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KBr20AkuNw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ceNoLdXq0k
>>
Pool is a perfect pop song
>>
File: hayley1.png (312KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
hayley1.png
312KB, 500x561px
>>73642397
I felt the same way on first listen as well. Hayley's vocal melodies during the choruses (besides "Hard Times" and "Told You So") seemed to be the weakest hooks she's written so far, the subdued tracks were underwhelming, and "No Friend", while interesting, seemed poorly executed.

But, I'd definitely suggest ya give it more listens. It's grown on me an incredible amount since. Now, I love it just as much as any other Paramore album. Maybe even more so than Brand New Eyes or their self-titled.
>>
>>73641963
I listened to it and I liked it a lot.
>>
>>73642540
Hayley was always a 10/10. She has goddess-tier genetics. It's just that this new style fits her the best.
>>
File: 40.jpg (329KB, 2048x1679px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
329KB, 2048x1679px
lewd hayley best hayley
>>
>>73641963
I have. It's good but I can't help but feel your band is trying to sound like Foals just to pander to the Indie crowd.
>>
>>73644792
>pander to the Indie crowd
welcome to pop music in 20xx
>>
First i fucking hated it but after a few listens i fucking loved it , am i a faggot?
>>
>>73644824
Not really. Indie has been dead since about 2009.

Who gets excited about Indie bands these days apart from middle class white teenagers?
>>
>>73644941
>Indie has been dead since about 2009
lol
>>
>>73644967
I would say more like 2012-2013, but only because of some landmark albums released by bands that all formed years earlier.

But I'll give him 2009 just for the sake of argumentative hyperbole.
>>
>>73641963
Who are you? Fuck off
>>
I actually listened to it the day it came out because paramore is (unironically) my favorite band!
>>
Her husband doesn't fuck her right
>>
>>73644941
>indie is a genre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBqiC5ox8Bw
>>
>>73645438
This, though that's implying she CAN be fucked right

Her face/expression in OP's image reminds me of a tinder date I had in 2015. Long brown hair with a silver streak, with similar eyes/nose/ mouth proportions. Very English major-y personality. Anyways, after drinks and dinner at Deep Ellum, we went to her place and fucked until damn near 4AM. She had a surprise tramp stamp and let me raw dog it on the 3rd or 4th go-around. We exchanged odd texts from a few weeks after that but never saw each other again.

I still jack off to her Facebook occasionally, and I kick myself for not making her a regular booty call.
>>
File: hayley11.gif (1MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
hayley11.gif
1MB, 498x278px
>>73644792
I felt that there were some moments that sounded like Two Door Cinema Club as well. But, I'm a Two Door Cinema Club fan tobehonest, so that doesn't bug me at all.

>>73644928
Welcome to the club. :^)

>>73645438
Please no bring up Chad. ;_;
>>
>>73641963
I've listened to it a lot, it's great, probably my AOTY if nothing else comes up. :)
>>
File: hayley3.gif (774KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
hayley3.gif
774KB, 500x307px
>>73647166
It's my AOTY too. I'd say Fleet Foxes with Crack Up comes close though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.