[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listens to rap once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1481565607145.jpg (4KB, 132x199px) Image search: [Google]
1481565607145.jpg
4KB, 132x199px
>listens to rap once
>>
gucci mane has an IQ of 160
>>
>>73641207
Oops added a zero
>>
More like

>listens to non-academic music once
>>
>>73641255
>non-academic music

How would you define that? I personally think it sounds retarded
>>
Heya. But y'know, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

>I used to hang around with rappers at the root of the scene
>It meant a lot to feel the fugitive community breathe
>Maybe to sentimentalize is to be truly naive
>I know some shit about your heroes that you wouldn't believe
>I think we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong
>The songs are echolocation up in impregnable fog
>That's why it's odd to see a pile of imperfections and flaws
>Ascend a pedestal to patronize the rest of the cogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZVlSqjjkic
>>
Retards
Attempting to
Poet
>>
>>73641304
He uses a bunch of big words to come together to mean nothing then just says what he means at the end.
>>
>>73641204
Epic opinion my dude. I too love to feel superior because of my great taste in music. I'm glad that I mostly listen to rock because everybody else listens to shitty rap "music" like Lil Retard Yachty or some shit. I on the other hand do not care for such drivel. God I love being better than everyone else.
>>
>>73641545
Brainlet Carti fan detected
>>
>>73641255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA6mkg0KNco
>>
>>73641845
I just checked out this Carti guy and wow this is shit. I miss the good old days when men were men and music was made with real instruments. I don't even understand how this qualifies as music. Anyone who listens to this "music" probably has an IQ of lower than 50.
>>
File: 1475937295577.jpg (45KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1475937295577.jpg
45KB, 640x427px
>>73641304
Is this supposed to be good or something?

>I have grown into an old man and my whole clan is fast asleep in the vast tracks of land that I keep
>And I plan to write my life out and then expand until all the candles were snuffed out and darkness stands the test of time
>In the best of my vestibule chats with God, he had this odd way of showing the shame he felt in the way that we melt before the altars of plastic
>It's like we opened up a portal when our pagan accent sacrifices were performed, when life's little vices have deformed the world that we live in
>The price we paid is being delayed from seeing the pearly gates and given that God's children are forbidden from living in what used to be our garden
>And in our exit we're starting to subdue whoever we can take from and make some bunch of numb assholes most status points, we're at the last hole and trying to keep hope in this black hole with no rope to climb with
>The vine is riding right before my eyes, by the divine we've been advised
>So many times we've seen the signs that the strains placed on the interlaced vines is having effect that we can never reverse and enough regret
>Get your dirty laundry off the clothesline, I froze my mind
>In hindsight a picture might be worth a thousand words, but only one earth-day is worth shit in every way we work the land and hurt the hand that feeds us and even Jesus, the son of God leaves us
>It's hard when to appease us as a species we have to have more
>>
>>73641204
>once
exactly, a smart person listens a lot more than once
>>
>>73644558
No one wants to get permanent brain damage.
>>
>>73641420
>fugitive
>big
brainlets please leave
>>
>>73641204
I haven't listened to rap in awhile. None of it is appealing anymore. I used to love it, but it's gone down in quality a ton. Last great album was Chance the Rappers last release. Logic? was OK too but he mainly raps about being half black and how bad white people are despite being a red head
>>
>>73641306
Why not just Retards Attempting Poetry?
>>
>>73641306
Are you 12?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.