[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent for EDM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: smar.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
smar.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
>tfw too intelligent for EDM
>>
>>73637519
if you think there's any difference between EDM and IDM you're not really intelligent
>>
>>73637540
If you don't know the difference between the letter E and the letter I you should kys.
>>
Will listening to IDM make me smarter?
>>
>>73637747
Yes, why do you think the call it "Intelligent Dance Music"?
>>
IDM is the newbie trap of bleeps. If you see anyone praise someone from the IDM clique, you can tell for certain that they're either new to the genre or just don't understand it.
>>
EDM to ME is the stuff you see headlining electronic festivals. David Guetta, Steve Aoki, Zedd, Major Lazer... It's all vapid trash, and it sucks that it's representative to most people as the 'norm' for electronic music.
>>
>>73637747
listening to sophisticated music will make you smarter but if you think genres are how to define sophistication then you are probably too dumb to discern what is and what isnt sophisticated
>>
>>73637786
Rec good bleeps you fucking poser
>>
>>73637747
No
>>
>>73637786
idm clique >>> bleep clique

keep up that circlejircle though
>>
>>73637768
I thought it might be dance music for intelligent people only.
>>
>>73637802
>listening to sophisticated music will make you smarter
I seriously hope this is bait
>>
>>73637925
IDM was literally born out of bleeps, tho.
I'm a fan of both. This tribalism is weird as fuck to see.
>>
>>73637931
it's not you are stupid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.