[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/jfr/ - James Ferraro General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ferraro-lennon.jpg (30KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
ferraro-lennon.jpg
30KB, 400x296px
>FUCK ME
>FUCK ME IN FRONT OF THE CLASS
>FUCK ME YEAAAAAH
Is James Ferraro the most degenerate of all the 21th century artists ?
>>
>YAH
>MUH
>HA
>>
just listened to rerex 1 and 2 and it's unbelievable how good it is
also does anyone have any links to find out more about him/his life/work/personality
>>
fedoralords & reddit leave
>>
>>73634620
what
>>
File: jfo.jpg (6KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
jfo.jpg
6KB, 192x256px
>>73633133
been following him since his days in the skaters. i haven't been impressed with his shitty recent attempts at modern classical. too conceptual, trying way too hard. skid row is overlooked though, pretty great for what it is and i like how this sample of new music on twitter sounds too https://twitter.com/LIL_ICEBUNNY/status/877327003636072448
>>
>>73634747
> i like how this sample of new music on twitter sounds t

need that rat fantasy release already. seems likes hes building upon dean blunts black metal era and making it 10x better.
>>
>>73634620
you first
>>
>>73634828
SCHOOOOL IS OUT
AND IM CHAAANGIN LIKE A BUTTERFLYYY
>>
>>73633133
Has anyone gotten their vinyl copy of Human Story 3? I pre-ordered mine and still havent gotten it yet.

Anyways, Ferraro is cool, I'm so far digging his output. Ive heard that Heaven's Gate is like Flood by Boris, except without the sludge. How true is this?
>>
>>73635280
>Anyways, Ferraro is cool, I'm so far digging his output. Ive heard that Heaven's Gate is like Flood by Boris, except without the sludge. How true is this?
Not really accurate, IMO. Flood has direction and purpose and, arguably a plot.
Heaven's gate is lacking that respect.
But it is really loopy, and abstract, and good
>>
>>73635312
Hmm I see. I was going to listen to that one before Marble Beach due to that description, but now I think I'll just jump straight into Marble Beach
>>
>>73635353
Marble surf is the better tape anyway.
If you want high concept, go iAsia. [His masterpiece] It perfectly blends his old style with his new conceptual approach
>>
>>73633133
It's not " FUCK ME" it's "FLOG ME" as in
whipping. It fits with the theme of BDSM in that song
>>
File: 1474183691841.jpg (146KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1474183691841.jpg
146KB, 375x550px
>>73635371
>iAsia. [His masterpiece]
finally someone who understands
>>
holy fuck Jim is in Sweden and i might be able to attend his exhibition
>>
>>73634747
>i haven't been impressed with his shitty recent attempts at modern classical
then you havent understood the rest of his work and are merely appreciating it through aesthetic qualities. his work has always been philosophy in the form of sound.
>>
>>73635596
i care about the philosophy when there's an enjoyable synthesis achieved between the ideas behind it and the actual musical content. the implications of his modern classical wanking might be interesting for some people to think about but i'm never inspired to listen to it so it's ultimately useless to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.