[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he likes neofolk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: death-in-june.jpg (199KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
death-in-june.jpg
199KB, 798x1200px
>he likes neofolk
>>
>>73630873
Neofolk is pretty corny desu.
I like Douglas Pearce though, he strikes me as a good guy from the interviews I've read with him.
>>
*trumpets doot in the distance*
>>
File: di6 partial discography.png (100KB, 1429x790px) Image search: [Google]
di6 partial discography.png
100KB, 1429x790px
>>73630912
Yeah, that's true. He does seem like a good guy.
He has also been extremely productive over the years. I revisited his discography over the last few days and I have to say it's beautiful and more diverse than I remember.
Most of the releases in this folder feature unique versions of songs, only DISCriminate is a mere compilation. Some of the live albums are also a little lackluster but apart from that he's absolutely great.

>>73630952
*doot doot*
>>
>>73631055
he hasn't written new stuff for years. All that he's realeasing now is rehashed old stuff / anniversary editions. Used to be a huge fan though.
>>
>>73631108
He's old, I'm alright with him slowly slipping into retirement. He has left us a lot of great music.
>>
I really want to get into DiJ because all of the far right rumors and aesthetics are cool to me but the music itself is diarrhea
>>
>>73631140
yeah it's the Bob Dylan syndrome.
>>
>>73631167
then piss off and listen to Stinkin' Park , normie
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-27_20-14-58.png (67KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-27_20-14-58.png
67KB, 1600x900px
>>73631167
No, it's not.
Listen to these
>Lesson 1: Misanthropy
>93 dead Sunwheels
>Black Whole Of Love
>Symbols & Clouds (Disc 2: Re-Recordings 2005-2008)
If you don't like them that's fine but you will have to admit the music is good.
Also, you should read up on national bolshevism and apoliteic music so all the rumours and aestetics fall into place not on the far-right (in the modern sense of the word) but a genuine third position.
>>
>>73631279
Can you post that skin as a png?
>>
I love the album "rose clouds of holocaust". I'm a complete normie when it comes to this type of music though, some anon just randomly recommended it a few weeks ago
>>
>>73631279
lol dij aren't nazbol
>>
File: Death in June.jpg (201KB, 881x985px) Image search: [Google]
Death in June.jpg
201KB, 881x985px
>>
File: DI6 Minecraft.png (3KB, 64x32px) Image search: [Google]
DI6 Minecraft.png
3KB, 64x32px
>>73631516
Sure.

>>73631550
I know they aren't, but learning about nazbol was an important part of the Crisis/DI6 transition it seems (from interviews) and relativises the left/right dichotomy for anyone who tries to understand it, making people susceptible to more holistic, less dogmatic political perspectives, which in turn seems important to understand the worldview of the conservative revolution and its implementation in modern times.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oho_5Sf-edE

Anstoß!
>>
Great band
Listened to their entire discography and its astounding to tell you the truth

Fall Apart (Live at Jabuka Club, Oct 1992) from Something Is Coming is one of the best songs I've ever heard. It's better than the original version.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.