[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Artists that don't deserve the hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: Yoko Ono.jpg (15KB, 241x320px) Image search: [Google]
Yoko Ono.jpg
15KB, 241x320px
Her albums may be good because of the backing bands more than her, but how can anyone who's into Experimental Rock hate on stuff like Plastic Ono Band and Fly?
>>
It's cool to hate her

muh "broke up the beatles" meme
>>
>>73630504
Because they're not very good.
>>
File: understand this.gif (681KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
understand this.gif
681KB, 480x360px
no artist deserve hate
>>
File: lou fuckin reed.jpg (32KB, 782x439px) Image search: [Google]
lou fuckin reed.jpg
32KB, 782x439px
>>
>>73630504

>tried to sell his shit back to Julian after John died
>induced labor on John's birthday because she's a weird fuck who wanted them to be born on the same day
>this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdZ9weP5i68

She doesn't get enough hate.

>>73631523

Who the fuck hates Lou? He seemed like kind of a prick but all creative people are
>>
>>73631692
>his shit back to Julian after John died
It was John's you dummy.
>induced labor on John's birthday
So? it's called a birthday present.
>He seemed like kind of a prick but all creative people are
>But not Yoko!
kys
>>
File: IMG_0429.jpg (36KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0429.jpg
36KB, 500x277px
I actually liked their most recent albums, and I'm glad that they're still around in some form.
>>
>>73630504
Grimes. I mean only on /mu/; she's appreciated irl.
>>
>>73631747
Is that the muffs? They remind me of green day and anything that reminds me of green day is bad.
>>
File: 06-mike-love.jpg (67KB, 464x594px) Image search: [Google]
06-mike-love.jpg
67KB, 464x594px
>>73631492
>>
>>73631692
As a person, sure, she's done some pretty bad shit, but as an artist she's disproportionately hated be Beatlefags who wouldn't even know about her if she didn't marry John
>>
File: what he hops in.jpg (47KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
what he hops in.jpg
47KB, 700x700px
He has talent, he just doesn't use it properly.
>>
Yoko Ono is truly talentless though
Despite the meme of breaking them up, she's still garbage
>>
File: Foo Fighters.jpg (110KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Foo Fighters.jpg
110KB, 1200x630px
They've always been pretty safe and since the turn of the millennium they're mostly quite bland radio rock, but their earliest stuff is all pretty solid and their albums since have all had 1 or 2 really good songs on them, plus they're a direct route for youngsters to get into Nirvana, Sunny Day Real Estate, Germs and the bands that influenced them, and that's surely got to count for something, right?
>>
>>73632269
define talentless
>>
>>73632290
she screams into a microphone
search for any of her "art"

Without Lennon, she'd be sweeping floors and cleaning toilets in bumfuck nowhere
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.