[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metal Album Front Cover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Black-sabbath-dehumanizer.jpg (33KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Black-sabbath-dehumanizer.jpg
33KB, 320x320px
Never postet on this board before.
Maybe some metalheads can help me out here,
I'm looking for the cover art of a metal album from way back in the 90s,but the record could also been from the former decade.
It depicted a grim reaper,and now after an endless google search i think it might be "dehumanizer" by black sabbath,it has the grim reaper and the same darkblue/red color sheme,but im not quite sure its the right one..
I remember annoying the fuck out of my brother to make me a drawing of it because of course he wouldnt just give the booklet of one of his cds to his pain in the ass 4year old brother.
Can anyone of you think a cover that comes any close to this one?
In my imagination i remember there being knight armors in a row behind the grim reaper guy,maybe even multible reapers.
This was like almost 25 years ago,but it still bothers me sometimes when it comes to mind.
>>
bump,help me out here!
>>
File: 124044.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
124044.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>73630346
Maybe this one?
>>
>>73630346
>from way back in the 90s
god damn where did all the time go boys
>>
>a cover with the grim reaper
that narrows it down to about 6 gorillion, do you remember any of the songs from the album?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HVqdtkC5l4
>>
>>73630346
One of the Children of Bodom albums?
>>
File: Obituary-Cause_of_death.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Obituary-Cause_of_death.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
>>73630525

no, found that one already,but thanks anyway.

>>73630561
back then i just shared a room with my brother whos 13 years older, i was always sent out of the room,but i always checked out his cd stash and was fascinated by their artwork,especially obituarys cause of death and slowly we rot,and so all i drew in kindergarten back then were monsters and morbid stuff,which i think nowadays would be a red alert for any teacher,but back then it was all cool,miss these days.
>>
>>73630719
yeah, follow the reaper
>>
>>73630346
Just listen to Dehumanizer, its a good album.
>>
>>73630600
unfortunately I never listened to any of the music..
i was like 5 or 6 back then,so i was sent out of the room so my brother had his privacy.
Actually listening to this album right now and even if i heard a glimpse of this thing i wouldnt remember a single line, mostly because english back then was a foreign language to me and he had like a couple hundred records by all kinds of rock/metal artists,so below zero chance that i suddendly come over a line in a song and realize thats it.
i just snuck into our room from time to time and looked at cd covers laying around and admired them, i even remember that time i found metallicas black album and was like WTF wheres the creepy shit on that one haha
>>
>>73630850
that ones waaay too recent to be it,my brother had already moved out by 2000,and i think i got my own room by 1995 when my sister moved out and i got her room,and after that i wasnt allowed in his room any longer for obvious reasons..ha!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.